The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frost is growing on me the more I look at the numbers, or it could be the wait that has beat into submission. Its the end of the night, had way to much tequila. Ya boy is 0-4 on the night with a couple 8s.

But there a chubby chick eye balling you, and she is receptive. Its 2am and you just trying to get your rocks off. **** it! You head over to her crib. She hits you with the Gawk Gawk 3000, now you laying on goose down blankets looking like you got [edited out by Maude’s- please find a different reference than handicap]

Your boys ask what happen to you last night. You tell them you went home for the night, but you trying reconcile how great the dome was. Night falls, you hit the chubby chick with the classic text," You up?"

This sets thing in motion, next thing you know you are picking up a 20 piece of lemon pepper wings and texting her for the gate code. Another amazing performance, now you are hooked.

But yea Frost might be a good hire for us.
edited your post as noted.

Advertisement
Knowing how it all went down last year, it would be very surprising if any of the names mentioned ended up being the guy. Believe it was Bruce who broke the Gattis news first and the scuttle going into that weekend was that Rees had been offered the job

Knowing how it all went down last year, it would be very surprising if any of the names mentioned ended up being the guy. Believe it was Bruce who broke the Gattis news first and the scuttle going into that weekend was that Rees had been offered the job
Meh I disagree. We knew about Rees and Candle. And had one of them accepted and not turned us down, we would have heard the news from the rumor mill before the hire.

Advertisement
Live look at Mario trying to 'get' his OC

Deadly-Tortoise-Hunting-Baby-Bird.gif

I'm not sure what people expect in year 1 of a new OC when we have less than 8 months before our first game.

As for me I'm not expecting much.

Nor should you. You'd be insane to expect much more than the status quo.

I expect us to field a team next year, nothing more or less.

Advertisement
Man listening to David Lake on recent podcast he is making a case for James Coley as the new OC! No no no and just no. Kirby booted him brought in a real OC and won back to back titles.

He referred to 2013 F/P offensive metrics, well yes that was best OL Miami has had in a long time. After that OL left the ratings tanked.

I will take Coley as co-OC and WR coach but not play caller.

Man listening to David Lake on recent podcast he is making a case for James Coley as the new OC! No no no and just no. Kirby booted him brought in a real OC and won back to back titles.

He referred to 2013 F/P offensive metrics, well yes that was best OL Miami has had in a long time. After that OL left the ratings tanked.

David Lake is an idiot.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I have no clue who the next OC will be but it’s not gonna be James Coley don’t worry

I heard similar. I think he and Mario are prefect fit. Mario struggles with x's and 0's and Mullen struggles with recruiting.
It would be very beneficial for mullen if he as any aspirations to be a HC again. Have to be able to recruit. He could learn a thing or two from Mario on that front - a truly symbiotic relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back