The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can think of a couple that would argue, but they're not for this board.

My wife and I are non-religious (wifes dad is a Marxist and thinks religion is the devil, I was raised Catholic, then dabbled in Islam, and then back to Catholic, and now I'm probably closer to a Sith Lord than anything else).

We have been looking at picking a religion based on who has the best free daycare and longest services so we can pretend we are going to church, drop the kids off at daycare, then go to gym and sneak back in time for the end of church services. Right now the Mormons are in pole position.

Advertisement
I have to say, watching bits and pieces of all of the Canes youtube prognosticators has me laughing at the fact that every says, "Would Mario really want a spread guy who's gonna put up 60 points a game?" Sadly, I fear they may be correct. lol

Jd told us to leave each other alone. You aren't capable of listening to directions.

Either stop or we can play this game.

Ill screen shot all your posts following me around with your tongue out trying to catch the last drop.

Shut up. I didn't do or say anything to you.

You are the fakest of the fake. Acting like you are some wrestling heel and then crying every time.

You haven't won a game in your life.

Advertisement
imagine the catholic church that's been at it for 2000 years, they've got their game polished and ready to sell and trillions of dollars to use

there has no worse scourge in the history of mankind than the catholic church. ne plus ultra

For about 500 years (beginning with the Crusades) the Catholic Church took straight cash in exchange for plenary indulgence. If you want to see a real hustle at work, read up on how Pope Leo X paid for the completion of the St. Peter's Basilica. The man basically franchised the sale of indulgences like he was Ronald McPope of McHeaven Corp.

@WaterburyCane

I Object Ed Helms GIF by Team Coco

First off, thanks for acknowledging my grandpa. He was a **** of a man that I was lucky to have.

You want the truth?

Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

Let's talk about your statement of "a Miami Hurricanes message board full of a bunch of testosterone filled dudes." This needs to be examined. For a Miami Hurricanes message board there sure are a whole lot of Semenhole fans, Baga fans, $EC and Saban **** riders, and Deion Sander slurpers on here. And, testosterone filled dudes? There's so many estrogen filled scaredy-cat pansies that would prove otherwise. Just visit the recruiting board to see evidence.

I tagged @MumbleRap after I saw he had made the same joke. Giving his credit for saying it well before I did.

Finally, you hung up your badge and no longer have that authority since you voluntarily retired. I tagged you and @PIPO in the post so you could be aware of what was going down. I say we let @RVACane, our peers, and the rest of the maudes decide my fate. Just know I am currently the only officer on duty and there are a ton of criminals on here

a different world i rest my case GIF

@JamesQuall My man! The mean streets of CIS have toughened you. I love it. I will concede and agree with your 1st paragraph. Lot of estrogen does fly around here as @rsa coral gables pointed out. Point taken.

@RVACane gave you the 100 so thats good enough. Record is clean since you gave credit.

BUT...checks and balances amigo. @PIPO and @RVACane called me on a few of my stinkers Consider me a contractor/consultant. Here to help if I can. Go get em.

@RVACane @WaterburyCane @PIPO @Baba Yaga

I don't want to abuse the power given to me but I'm going to tell y'all a joke that my late grandpa told me when I was a kid.

Grandpa: "Did you hear that an actress stabbed her partner?? It was, oh gosh, what's her name? Reese. Reese with something or other..."

Me "Witherspoon?"

Grandpa: "No, with a knife silly."

Edit: @MumbleRap :ROFLMAO:
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
I have to say, watching bits and pieces of all of the Canes youtube prognosticators has me laughing at the fact that every says, "Would Mario really want a spread guy who's gonna put up 60 points a game?" Sadly, I fear they may be correct. lol
Modern College OCs idea of great drive is a 8 play 75 yard drive that takes 4-5 mins off the clock. Mario idea of a great drive is a 15 play 75 yard drive that takes 10 mins off the clock.

@WaterburyCane abdicated his authority and a successor (you) was named. His position is more of an honorary emeritus nature at this time. He has no jurisdiction like he has no sense of humor. Carry on good Sir.

@RVACane 2nd time this week you said I have no humor. I must be losing my touch

Oh Man Reaction GIF by Bounce

Im gonna make you laugh before the end of the weekend

Advertisement
For about 500 years (beginning with the Crusades) the Catholic Church took straight cash in exchange for plenary indulgence. If you want to see a real hustle at work, read up on how Pope Leo X paid for the completion of the St. Peter's Basilica. The man basically franchised the sale of indulgences like he was Ronald McPope of McHeaven Corp.

preach!

what does @WaterburyCane do? Idk his reason for tagging me.

Imma keep it a buck, I’ve seen his messages before but those ***** were so long I’ve never stopped to read it as it never involved me 😂
Pay no mind amigo. Just normal CIS towel snapping locker room shenanigans some of us do to pass the long days as we escape our corporate grind for a hot minute. Delivering..and then calling out bad jokes is one of them. Thats why you got tagged. Gotta be able to laugh at yourself and others. Being a Canes fan aint easy. Look forward to more Reese Witherspoon jokes from you. (That was a joke...sort of)

Have a good day sir.

Advertisement
Yep. Confession for the wealthy typically ended in two Hail Marys and a coin purse full of silver and gold passing hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back