The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to derail but I grew up as a JW. Nothing subtle about the 'us vs. them.' I walked away from it over a decade ago when I started thinking about the nature of belief (from a human, anthropological perspective). It's not all bad and I won't disparage it (mom and much of that side of the family are devout JW's) but you miss out on a lot when you're taught that everyone and everything in the world belongs to Satan and wants to turn you away from God. Also, that everything you do is observed by God and, regardless of how good a person you are, it still may not be enough to make it into Paradise.

There's a difference between choosing a belief system vs. being indoctrinated into one.
The train before you posted this...

After:
train GIF

Advertisement
Ok but you really should watch what you say around the parrot. Otherwise your house guests might have less than welcoming experiences on their visits.

View attachment 227970
True story, my older brother had a parrot growing up. He taught it how to say my moms name. I thought it how to say ****.

It would always say her name than ****. I’ve never had as much fun as I during those years when company would come over.

Definitely not a recycled James Coley. If want to play with the big boys, he's not the guy. Why did A&M/Jimbo go outside and cast lot with Petrino? Why did UGA/Kirby quickly move on from Coley?
I get that, what's your suggestion for someone other then Coley?

Advertisement
Yep. Confession for the wealthy typically ended in two Hail Marys and a coin purse full of silver and gold passing hands.
add a virgin girl, and your petition went to the front of the line.

by the way, it is no different now, just a lot more nuanced and polished. i've seen it with my own eyes. client of mine received an annulment in 4-6 weeks after paying an expedited fee. LOL

I don't get why so many of you guys want Mario to change his philosophy when a little over a year ago a lot of you guys were begging for us to hire the dude over Kiffin. Did any of you guys actually do any research into him?

@WaterburyCane

I Object Ed Helms GIF by Team Coco

First off, thanks for acknowledging my grandpa. He was a **** of a man that I was lucky to have.

You want the truth?

Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

Let's talk about your statement of "a Miami Hurricanes message board full of a bunch of testosterone filled dudes." This needs to be examined. For a Miami Hurricanes message board there sure are a whole lot of Semenhole fans, Baga fans, $EC and Saban **** riders, and Deion Sander slurpers on here. And, testosterone filled dudes? There's so many estrogen filled scaredy-cat pansies that would prove otherwise. Just visit the recruiting board to see evidence.

I tagged @MumbleRap after I saw he had made the same joke. Giving his credit for saying it well before I did.

Finally, you hung up your badge and no longer have that authority since you voluntarily retired. I tagged you and @PIPO in the post so you could be aware of what was going down. I say we let @RVACane, our peers, and the rest of the maudes decide my fate. Just know I am currently the only officer on duty and there are a ton of criminals on here

a different world i rest my case GIF
I did fire you without seeing all of these messages. I am behind today. Therefore…..

3354035A-327E-4496-917B-F9635BD68E0D.gif

Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Advertisement
I don't get why so many of you guys want Mario to change his philosophy when a little over a year ago a lot of you guys were begging for us to hire the dude over Kiffin. Did any of you guys actually do any research into him?
Will Ferrell Respect GIF

So when you and all the other Alabama fans wanted Saban to modernize his offense, was it because you hadn't researched Saban?

I'm confused.

Advertisement
Pay no mind amigo. Just normal CIS towel snapping locker room shenanigans some of us do to pass the long days as we escape our corporate grind for a hot minute. Delivering..and then calling out bad jokes is one of them. Thats why you got tagged. Gotta be able to laugh at yourself and others. Being a Canes fan aint easy. Look forward to more Reese Witherspoon jokes from you. (That was a joke...sort of)

Have a good day sir.
watch me whip GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back