The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
im the stalker yet youre still talking about me.

Boy you follow me around like my **** is the cure for your retardation. You keep begging me to drink straight from the tap.

I didn't respond to you. You responded to me.

Look in the mirror.

this is the essence of Western religion. it's a hoax, a fraud. just like we don't know **** about who the OC, they don't know **** about whether there is an after-life. no coincidence we are discussing the same subject in this thread
That's the essence of every type of "movement." As it grows in popularity, it becomes filled with grifters who will protect their revenue stream under the guise of righteousness. Fortunately there are always enough zealots who'll give them that ability.

These boys need to accept that we are getting arroyo con pollo.
Give Up GIF by STARZ

@JamesQuall

@WaterburyCane

I Object Ed Helms GIF by Team Coco

First off, thanks for acknowledging my grandpa. He was a **** of a man that I was lucky to have.

You want the truth?

Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

Let's talk about your statement of "a Miami Hurricanes message board full of a bunch of testosterone filled dudes." This needs to be examined. For a Miami Hurricanes message board there sure are a whole lot of Semenhole fans, Baga fans, $EC and Saban **** riders, and Deion Sander slurpers on here. And, testosterone filled dudes? There's so many estrogen filled scaredy-cat pansies that would prove otherwise. Just visit the recruiting board to see evidence.

I tagged @MumbleRap after I saw he had made the same joke. Giving his credit for saying it well before I did.

Finally, you hung up your badge and no longer have that authority since you voluntarily retired. I tagged you and @PIPO in the post so you could be aware of what was going down. I say we let @RVACane, our peers, and the rest of the maudes decide my fate. Just know I am currently the only officer on duty and there are a ton of criminals on here

a different world i rest my case GIF
what does @WaterburyCane do? Idk his reason for tagging me.

Imma keep it a buck, I’ve seen his messages before but those ***** were so long I’ve never stopped to read it as it never involved me 😂

Advertisement
That's the essence of every type of "movement." As it grows in popularity, it becomes filled with grifters who will protect their revenue stream under the guise of righteousness. Fortunately there are always enough zealots who'll give them that ability.
imagine the catholic church that's been at it for 2000 years, they've got their game polished and ready to sell and trillions of dollars to use

there has no worse scourge in the history of mankind than the catholic church. ne plus ultra

imagine the catholic church that's been at it for 2000 years, they've got their game polished and ready to sell and trillions of dollars to use

there has no worse scourge in the history of mankind than the catholic church. ne plus ultra
I can think of a couple that would argue, but they're not for this board.

Advertisement
what does @WaterburyCane do? Idk his reason for tagging me.

Imma keep it a buck, I’ve seen his messages before but those ***** were so long I’ve never stopped to read it as it never involved me 😂
It's a schtick he (I think) started where he calls out posters for bad jokes and bad puns. I started helping him with it and then he kinda retired from doing it and now I am the board's bad joke/ bad pun police. Since I told the same joke you did he called me out on it :ROFLMAO:

It's all in good fun though. No worries.

@WaterburyCane

I Object Ed Helms GIF by Team Coco

First off, thanks for acknowledging my grandpa. He was a **** of a man that I was lucky to have.

You want the truth?

Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

Let's talk about your statement of "a Miami Hurricanes message board full of a bunch of testosterone filled dudes." This needs to be examined. For a Miami Hurricanes message board there sure are a whole lot of Semenhole fans, Baga fans, $EC and Saban **** riders, and Deion Sander slurpers on here. And, testosterone filled dudes? There's so many estrogen filled scaredy-cat pansies that would prove otherwise. Just visit the recruiting board to see evidence.

I tagged @MumbleRap after I saw he had made the same joke. Giving his credit for saying it well before I did.

Finally, you hung up your badge and no longer have that authority since you voluntarily retired. I tagged you and @PIPO in the post so you could be aware of what was going down. I say we let @RVACane, our peers, and the rest of the maudes decide my fate. Just know I am currently the only officer on duty and there are a ton of criminals on here

a different world i rest my case GIF
If you need help busting out corny jokes, I got u.

I'll just give em my signature gif

And tag you.

Advertisement
Ok, just listened to the first 20 minutes of 247 podcast. Stopped so as not to lose my mind. David Lake is pitching James Coley as his OC choice. He rattles off stats highlighting the efficiency of his offenses and then describes his would-be hire as a "play at talent acquisition.''
If you want to bring Coley on staff as a position coach, great. Recruiting prowess is big stuff with Mario, but first and foremost OC needs to be a high-level schematic guy, play caller and QB whisper. That's not Coley.
Mario will have orchestrated a clown show if procrastinates and settles on James Coley. Then again, suspect Lake is clueless.
Who you hire if Candle,Frost and Mullen are off the table?

I didn't respond to you. You responded to me.

Look in the mirror.
Jd told us to leave each other alone. You aren't capable of listening to directions.

Either stop or we can play this game.

Ill screen shot all your posts following me around with your tongue out trying to catch the last drop.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back