The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody knows sh××!

7C11BD27-48B5-40C2-926F-02B4E30C2D52.gif

Advertisement
Correct, my brother. Don’t get me wrong, there’s a lot of good things I learned from being in that religion, but it became clear that it was agenda based.

Truthfully, if u look at the history of cults, the draw is likened to rat poison. Rat Poison is effective b/c majority of its contents it’s edible, & the aroma draws them in…it’s the poison that’s hidden that kills them.

I tell everyone, go look at Jim Jones; if u were African-American listening to this dude at that time, u could’ve easily followed him, b/c he used the Bible to show equality should exist among all men b/c God is not partial. ****, if u bro would’ve died b4 the massacre, ppl would’ve remembered him as a cog in the civil rights movements, since he was the first man to help integrate Indianapolis.

JW teach a lot of good things on how to treat neighbors & be an upstanding member in the community, BUT that’s also a recruiting technique. Once u get in, u become indoctrinated to die for the religious cause (b/c u’re martyring for God), think all ones who r not JWs r going to die, everyone in Satan’s world is trying to get u, including “well meaning” family members. Crazy, bro.

this is the essence of Western religion. it's a hoax, a fraud. just like we don't know **** about who the OC, they don't know **** about whether there is an after-life. no coincidence we are discussing the same subject in this thread

Wait Up Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

Hold Up Wait A Minute GIF by ABC Network

Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Ok, as much as I stand up for our OG posters, especially @SWFLHurricane - as my boy, TOC, you state that “some ya’ll need to scrutinize information better.”

With these receipts below, where I can understand the Parrot may have taken a **** on CIOs cell phone and thus the proper letters for typing “might not be on his own” didn’t work, he indeed doubled down based on the screenshots below:

View attachment 227973

View attachment 227974

FROST was the final answer therefore, I am classifying judgement decided: A Full Blown……….

View attachment 227975

Between CIO, the Parrots, Vultures and @Hollywood13

View attachment 227976

Awesome Let Them Fight GIF by Legendary Entertainment
Titanic is gonna have a bigger card than recent Wrestlemanias. Might need 2 days just to get all the beefs in

Advertisement
this is the essence of Western religion. it's a hoax, a fraud. just like we don't know **** about who the OC, they don't know **** about whether there is an after-life. no coincidence we are discussing the same subject in this thread

Sooooo true, bro. However, only if we had their level of recruiting. Lol

P.S-there’s a subject matter in JWs definition book called “Insight on The Scriptures.” There u’ll find a section on lie. One moment, they say it’s wrong to lie b/c it started w/ the devil & blah blah blah, but then they excuse lying for “spiritual warfare”, meaning if it puts the religion in harms way, it’s OK not to divulge everything. Lol.

Maybe we need to start doing that. Lol

This is absolute truth.

The real problem is that a bunch of our posters have already made decisions on "which information to trust".

Some of our posters have 100% faith in the paid media, and **** on all the "board insiders".

Other posters "believe this insider", but "hate that insider" based on style or internet beefs. Several posters start fights with @SWFLHurricane . ****, I've got a cross-dressing stalker who keeps calling me a "fake insider", which doesn't really bother me because I'm not even trying to be a "real insider".

But these things do cause some of the posters to doubt what gets posted, or to draw incorrect conclusions from what gets posted.

We should find out what's going on with the OC job soon. But we'll still have some CIS posters who will try to "make the insiders pay" for every nugget of information that doesn't pan out.
im the stalker yet youre still talking about me.

Boy you follow me around like my **** is the cure for your retardation. You keep begging me to drink straight from the tap.

Advertisement
What The Fuck GIF

@JamesQuall

Stand in front of your peers chappy. @Science @PIPO

You just told a terrible Reese Witherspoon joke on a Miami Hurricanes message board full of a bunch of testosterone filled dudes. Let that sink in. Not only that, you did it about an hour and a half AFTER it was already told by @MumbleRap (I'll deal with you in a minute).

No disrespect to your grandpops...Im already a fan of his since he thinks Jay Fiedler sucks. CIS is built on accountability...whether its inside info, football talk, wooly mamoth tusks or whatever the topic. The badge isnt a license to tell a bad joke. i hate to do this, but we have to set an example if we are to be respected. Its on your record for 2023.

Internal affairs is always watching. Me and @PIPO will finish your shift today. Tomorrow you are a free man

Leonardo Dicaprio GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre
@WaterburyCane

I Object Ed Helms GIF by Team Coco

First off, thanks for acknowledging my grandpa. He was a **** of a man that I was lucky to have.

You want the truth?

Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

Let's talk about your statement of "a Miami Hurricanes message board full of a bunch of testosterone filled dudes." This needs to be examined. For a Miami Hurricanes message board there sure are a whole lot of Semenhole fans, Baga fans, $EC and Saban **** riders, and Deion Sander slurpers on here. And, testosterone filled dudes? There's so many estrogen filled scaredy-cat pansies that would prove otherwise. Just visit the recruiting board to see evidence.

I tagged @MumbleRap after I saw he had made the same joke. Giving his credit for saying it well before I did.

Finally, you hung up your badge and no longer have that authority since you voluntarily retired. I tagged you and @PIPO in the post so you could be aware of what was going down. I say we let @RVACane, our peers, and the rest of the maudes decide my fate. Just know I am currently the only officer on duty and there are a ton of criminals on here

a different world i rest my case GIF

Stop.

@SWFLHurricane is a straight shooter. He provides great information that is provided to him, he doesn't add in his own editorial takes on it.

But some porsters on this board leap to HUGE and unwarranted conclusions every time they get a tiny morsel of information.

I am blessed, I can reach out to some folks and ask them questions. But I also don't go nuts on the board with crazy theories and blanket assumptions based on one tweet.

Some of y'all need to learn how to scrutinize information better...
Live look at most CIS Porsters

the hangover GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
@WaterburyCane

I Object Ed Helms GIF by Team Coco

First off, thanks for acknowledging my grandpa. He was a **** of a man that I was lucky to have.

You want the truth?

Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

Let's talk about your statement of "a Miami Hurricanes message board full of a bunch of testosterone filled dudes." This needs to be examined. For a Miami Hurricanes message board there sure are a whole lot of Semenhole fans, Baga fans, $EC and Saban **** riders, and Deion Sander slurpers on here. And, testosterone filled dudes? There's so many estrogen filled scaredy-cat pansies that would prove otherwise. Just visit the recruiting board to see evidence.

I tagged @MumbleRap after I saw he had made the same joke. Giving his credit for saying it well before I did.

Finally, you hung up your badge and no longer have that authority since you voluntarily retired. I tagged you and @PIPO in the post so you could be aware of what was going down. I say we let @RVACane, our peers, and the rest of the maudes decide my fate. Just know I am currently the only officer on duty and there are a ton of criminals on here

a different world i rest my case GIF
@WaterburyCane abdicated his authority and a successor (you) was named. His position is more of an honorary emeritus nature at this time. He has no jurisdiction like he has no sense of humor. Carry on good Sir.

Let me save you some time here…

Gaby: “so we’re hearing a lot of smoke about Frost & Candle today, sources say it could happen but things could change. I wouldn’t rule out Arroyo or Coley just yet. Nuss was a finalist yesterday but it seems Mario has cooled on him in just 12 quick hours. Be sure to stay locked in for all updates regarding the OC search, we have a 75% off flash sale going until tomorrow. Don’t miss it!!”
How poetically accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back