The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can’t keep up with these incoherent and rambling threads.

Any updates or names to watch for OC?

Bama, Georgia, Notre Dame (potentially), looking for OCs and can’t help unfortunately

So y’all added 57 pages to the thread this morning over a Feinberg gif and a Canesville pun?
200.gif

Frost would bring the type of offense we’ve all been clamoring for. I’m sure Mario would tell him to tone down the “pace,” but his spread concepts exploit defenses by attacking all parts of the field.

This would be a solid hire — not sure we could do much better. You have a young, former P5 head coach who is going to be hungry to rebuild his career. We need to get him some legit receivers, though. We’ll struggle without them.
Frosts offenses are up tempo but they’re a gear down from what Lashlee ran. if Mario is going to hire someone and tell that person how to run their offense then what’s the point. let that person do what got them here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've been out of the loop so please forgive me if I missed something.

But why would Candle take the job this year when he didn't take it last year?

Rumors are that Mario had to "settle" for Gattis last year after not getting any of his first few choices. After what happened with Gattis (going from Broyles award winner to fired in less than a year) why would another high profile OC take the job?

Advertisement
Can’t keep up with these incoherent and rambling threads.

Any updates or names to watch for OC?

Bama, Georgia, Notre Dame (potentially), looking for OCs and can’t help unfortunately
I know, right? Why don't you go do a crossword or a puzzle and we'll call you when there's news?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back