The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ's was the spot you always ended up at the end of the night.
Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

Advertisement
Someone told me a stupid pun joke of Reese once and I never forgot it..

“Did you hear about the celebrity who stabbed her husband?

Me: No way, I didn’t hear about it! who was it?

“Umm it was Reese, Reese something…”

Me: Witherspoon?!

“No man, with her knife”…

Nicely done. Welcome to the new OC Candidate/ CIS Pun Thread!

I spent way too much per diem down on Gov't St. in Ocean Springs last fall. I'll be in Ft. Walton Beach starting next weekend for a while, need to find a good spot down there to do the same.
Ocean springs is a cool town. Murky Waters is my go to for wings

Advertisement
A big concern is that if you paired Frost and Candle, they'd cancel each other out.

Nicolas Cage Wink GIF
Oh yeah, the good old days! Clown show! '

**** all the Miami-hating media...
I’m pretty positive we get in the New Mexico happened to coordinator
Can’t keep up with these incoherent and rambling threads.

Any updates or names to watch for OC?

Bama, Georgia, Notre Dame (potentially), looking for OCs and can’t help unfortunately
Just wondering why you think you should get a pass up having to sit through all of this stuff if you’re gonna ask for help at least pay us

Never did I say "Frost" as a sole OC....You may actually be right in regards to him being less than a OC....The person who texted me (and you know him) said, Frost. In what capacity??...Have no idea. I was busy cleaning my GFs Parrot cage out (little ******* bit me...Lol) and I never got back to him in a timely manner.

The birdcage you say?
robin williams dancing GIF by STARZ

I actually think we’re not giving Mario credit for the 4D chess I just realized he’s very likely playing here. This guy makes the big bucks for a reason. He’ll wait until the 11th hour before spring practice start, to announce he’s stolen the Miami OH offensive coordinator, depriving their offense of their entire spring camp basically. That’ll put them on real bad footing for the opening game and give us some much needed momentum, maybe even wipe that taste of MTSU from our mouths.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I spent way too much per diem down on Gov't St. in Ocean Springs last fall. I'll be in Ft. Walton Beach starting next weekend for a while, need to find a good spot down there to do the same.
My fellow Avs fan, there are a few canes fan in that area. Before Covid I used to host a senior bowl party every year in mobile and we would be deep. Looking to kick that back off next year.

Advertisement
Fam, I've heard some **** about them Russellites. My grandpa was raised JW(Great Granny was devout, Great Grandpa was not with it at all). He and my grandma stepped away when my mom was a *******.

Tons of hypocrisy and "culty" beliefs. As a matter of fact, most of my grandpa's siblings and their families walked away from the Kingdom Hall as well. As a result, there is a clear line of division between the JW and non-JW members of my extended family...

Yep, pretty accurate bro. They literally ask their members ‘that “it’s OK” to communicate w/ ur family, but then what?’ What will u talk about? How much in common do u have w/ them?

It creates a subtle us vs. them mentality, where they r classified as true followers & anyone who’s not a JW is classified as “worldly” or apart of Satan’s world.

That’s y there’s a divide.

Advertisement
Yeah Steve is a good dude and doesn’t try to troll; he may not always be 100% accurate but @SWFLHurricane knows he’s got some ins and if he’s sharing, he heard something.

Frost has been rumored which would be inconsistent with the theory that if you heard a name, it’s wrong…

I wish our offense had this much misdirection 😎

Yep, pretty accurate bro. They literally ask their members ‘that “it’s OK” to communicate w/ ur family, but then what?’ What will u talk about? How much in common do u have w/ them?

It creates a subtle us vs. them mentality, where they r classified as true followers & anyone who’s not a JW is classified as “worldly” or apart of Satan’s world.

That’s y there’s a divide.

I thought you were talking about a Sneakerhead Cult for a second…😎

Never did I say "Frost" as a sole OC....You may actually be right in regards to him being less than a OC....The person who texted me (and you know him) said, Frost. In what capacity??...Have no idea. I was busy cleaning my GFs Parrot cage out (little ******* bit me...Lol) and I never got back to him in a timely manner.

Look at this guy trying to back track. The ole I was distracted by the parrot routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back