The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m an eternal optimist. I also get tired of reading the ****ing and moaning here so I’ll try and find silver linings and positives everywhere

Second half of the A&M game I was devastated though

The southern miss game was very concerning but then I saw some positives against A&M that all came crashing down when the game mattered

Dead *** told my fiancé that Saturdays were wide open the rest of the year
Facts. I still planned on watching every game, bc once you lose to FIU and La Tech you’re already dead inside. But I did start giving some tickets away to friends. I still laugh at my buddy who decided to take the MTSU tickets off my hands and sit in the rain 😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Facts. I still planned on watching every game, bc once you lose to FIU and La Tech you’re already dead inside. But I did start giving some tickets away to friends. I still laugh at my buddy who decided to take the MTSU tickets off my hands and sit in the rain 😂😂😂😂
i sat and walked home in the rain...so much pain

Savage haha

I wanted to get a group together and head to the Clemson game but after MTSU I’m like whelp, we can still get together but we aren’t going to the ******* game

I’m an eternal optimist. I also get tired of reading the ****ing and moaning here so I’ll try and find silver linings and positives everywhere

The southern miss game was very concerning but then I saw some positives against A&M that all came crashing down when the game mattered

Tell me about it.

****, @wspcane saw me before the game, he can tell you that I was upbeat.

After the game, I almost punched one of those "hey, thanks for coming to the game, bud" aTm fans.

Advertisement

I was in Gulfport MS all of last season and the bar I went to watch CFB on Saturdays was a SoMiss bar. I showed up at 1030 with my Canes hat on, sat dead center of the bar and had my **** eating grin ready to go.

In the 3rd quarter I had SoMiss fans giving me the stink eye. I knew then but didn't let myself believe it until we couldn't move the ball against MTSU. Such a cluster**** of a season.

So y’all added 57 pages to the thread this morning over a Feinberg gif and a Canesville pun?
Meaning GIF

Advertisement
Sure, and I agree with everything you stated.

I don’t think anyone expects anyone to bat .1000. Just saying there was some wrong info being handed out.

Sometimes connected people make educated guesses too. Aka Rolle telling you about Bain & FSU. It’s a legit source but doesn’t mean they’re tapped in always.

This is absolute truth.

The real problem is that a bunch of our posters have already made decisions on "which information to trust".

Some of our posters have 100% faith in the paid media, and **** on all the "board insiders".

Other posters "believe this insider", but "hate that insider" based on style or internet beefs. Several posters start fights with @SWFLHurricane . ****, I've got a cross-dressing stalker who keeps calling me a "fake insider", which doesn't really bother me because I'm not even trying to be a "real insider".

But these things do cause some of the posters to doubt what gets posted, or to draw incorrect conclusions from what gets posted.

We should find out what's going on with the OC job soon. But we'll still have some CIS posters who will try to "make the insiders pay" for every nugget of information that doesn't pan out.

If Caneville tweeted out I just farted I bet half of you would take that as a sign that the OC is close to being hired.

I really don't understand how people here bash guys from 247, Steve, Caneville, etc. but continue to post every little thing they say.

Advertisement
Little ******* (Conure) was in it while I was cleaning....
Back in the early 80’s, a crazy cousin of mine had 2 ****atiels and a ****atoo. Crazy sumbitch built a cage out of chicken wire and 2 x 4’s in his living room. They made a helluva mess. He taught that ****atoo all kinds of words that George Carlin would be proud of.

Advertisement
I was in Gulfport MS all of last season and the bar I went to watch CFB on Saturdays was a SoMiss bar. I showed up at 1030 with my Canes hat on, sat dead center of the bar and had my **** eating grin ready to go.

In the 3rd quarter I had SoMiss fans giving me the stink eye. I knew then but didn't let myself believe it until we couldn't move the ball against MTSU. Such a cluster**** of a season.
I live on the Coast. There aren’t many of us around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back