The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Steve batted .1000 during recruiting season

Different ball game with Mario and his hires but definitely promising
Almost .1000, a few times I knew the situation and saw him post wrong info.

Damari Brown (he piggybacked others who were wrong about him pulling the trigger in NOV when realistically he just dropped top 3)

Cormani (piggybacked on Caneville saying “to switch the CBs back” when anyone with a brain knew he was gone days before).

Watching Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF

Advertisement
I practically lived on a Golf course as a teenager in Cape Coral Fl from 75-78. Cape Coral Country Club (no longer there) was a beautiful course. @TheOriginalCane will attest.
The Country Club, the Spanish Main, and Matlacha Oyster House were the places for dinner in the early 70's.

Frost would bring the type of offense we’ve all been clamoring for. I’m sure Mario would tell him to tone down the “pace,” but his spread concepts exploit defenses by attacking all parts of the field.

This would be a solid hire — not sure we could do much better. You have a young, former P5 head coach who is going to be hungry to rebuild his career. We need to get him some legit receivers, though. We’ll struggle without them.
we have good enough, not great, but good enough receivers man. they just have not been coached up or put in a position to succeed. If you put Jacolby, Brashard, Young, Ladson, Horton, Bobby W and Joseph in space with a decent playcaller and a decent WR coach, we will be more than fine. We might not have a top 3 rounds guy, but we have more than enough to score points.

Advertisement
Almost .1000, a few times I knew the situation and saw him post wrong info.

Damari Brown (he piggybacked others who were wrong about him pulling the trigger in NOV when realistically he just dropped top 3)

Cormani (piggybacked on Caneville saying “to switch the CBs back” when anyone with a brain knew he was gone days before).
Look man....Steve knows alot of influential people at UM...He's very respected in Dade. Local businessman, and a 100% credit to the community. Not everyone can be 100% correct in todays CFB world.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, I grew up w her cousin. What’s funny is her lifestyle is completely anti JW; but The religion turns a blind eye to stars (see The Jacksons, Prince, The Waynes, Serena’s mom, etc). The religion loves when stars join, just like Scientology. It brings attention & influence. Many don’t know until they get too deep and the teachings become more grim. Those beginning studies & preaching are “we love everyone.” Once u get in, u’re taught “we’re the only ones that’s going to survive, and everyone else is going to die that’s not us.” Lol
Fam, I've heard some **** about them Russellites. My grandpa was raised JW(Great Granny was devout, Great Grandpa was not with it at all). He and my grandma stepped away when my mom was a *******.

Tons of hypocrisy and "culty" beliefs. As a matter of fact, most of my grandpa's siblings and their families walked away from the Kingdom Hall as well. As a result, there is a clear line of division between the JW and non-JW members of my extended family...

Never did I say "Frost" as a sole OC....You may actually be right in regards to him being less than a OC....The person who texted me (and you know him) said, Frost. In what capacity??...Have no idea. I was busy cleaning my GFs Parrot cage out (little ******* bit me...Lol) and I never got back to him in a timely manner.
I would have put that bird back in his messy cage and kept that text going until I got all the scoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back