The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor-1.gif

Advertisement
Bro did you listen to Mario's press conferences when we'd lose by a point in a disgusting to watch game against some bum like Texas A&M or who knows who else?

He loves every minute of those slugfests.

Mario does hire based off familiarity.

His original OC came from Oregon too but he got poached to Georgia before the year started.

Kevin Steele and him talk about having been at Bama together so add him to your list.

Joe Moorhead is Gattis' "coaching mentor" and they spent time together at Penn State. Moorhead was Mario's OC after this arroyo dude.

I don't know if you actually watched this season, listened to Mario speak, or listened to Oregon fans who have the same criticisms about Mario and his offenses that the writer from State of the U had.

Like your wishful thinking but I began to listen to the fans who are familiar with him after getting my hopes up this offseason and buying into the hype only to see the most disappointing season I've ever seen as a Canes fan in my more than 20 years watching as a fan
McClendon was never hired to be oc here he was going to coach wr. And once again he had no ties with him prior to hiring him at oregon. And no coach enjoys winning by 1 point that’s the dumbest shît I have heard

Not sure if someone has posted this in one of the several threads about potential OCs, but this deserves its own thread. Written by Justin Dottavio at State of the U. I really, really hope he's wrong.

What do you guys think of Marcus Arroyo?
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I’m not big on Coley, but we need continuity. I’d roll with Mullen at OC/QB and coley at WR. Hopefully Mullen does good enough that he’s a HC candidate and coley can slide over after a year. I’ll always be suspect of coley because of the HB pass in snow but we can’t keep flipping systems every year or two and expect success
Yea I’m thinking Mullen at OC, coley WR or QB coach

Advertisement
I’m down with coley too, running game was always good with him. Had our receiving game balling. Revived multiple receivers careers hurns, waters, dorsett, rashawn Scott, coley and then had the tight ends balling with wolford, Njoku and Herndon. He’s a good coach in any capacity, not to mention the good qb play we had. If it’s a co oc spot that’s great for us as he’s not just a an elite recruiter, he’s actually a good coach.

Advertisement
Bro did you listen to Mario's press conferences when we'd lose by a point in a disgusting to watch game against some bum like Texas A&M or who knows who else?

He loves every minute of those slugfests.

Mario does hire based off familiarity.

His original OC came from Oregon too but he got poached to Georgia before the year started.

Kevin Steele and him talk about having been at Bama together so add him to your list.

Joe Moorhead is Gattis' "coaching mentor" and they spent time together at Penn State. Moorhead was Mario's OC after this arroyo dude.

I don't know if you actually watched this season, listened to Mario speak, or listened to Oregon fans who have the same criticisms about Mario and his offenses that the writer from State of the U had.

Like your wishful thinking but I began to listen to the fans who are familiar with him after getting my hopes up this offseason and buying into the hype only to see the most disappointing season I've ever seen as a Canes fan in my more than 20 years watching as a fan
You need therapy

If that's true and Cristobal turned Mullen away, then someone needs to go the Hecht and pick up Cristobal, drive him to Cape Canaveral, stick him in a SpaceX rocket, and launch him into the sun.
watching arrested development GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back