The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
humor situation GIF by BestTech

Advertisement
Maybe @Cribby can postulate, but if Gattis has been gone “unofficially” since Nov, then I would think there has been several back channels navigated since then and we will know very very soon who the OC will be.
Guess that explains why we whiffed on every WR who hit the portal… no WR Coach or OC. Had no idea of the philosophy from the horse’s mouth. Second rate AF 🙄

Advertisement
Guess that explains why we whiffed on every WR who hit the portal… no WR Coach or OC. Had no idea of the philosophy from the horse’s mouth. Second rate AF 🙄
Or those WRs really weren’t 100% all that interested in being Canes even if we had a competent OC. WRs haven’t thought Miami for a long time. We’re gonna change that narrative.

All day, the thought of Scott Frost or Dan Mullen has warmed on me. Just keep Dan's wife away from the offense. Don't need to spread some kissing disease with the whole team.

Advertisement
Major. Sure we could take one from the lower rungs of the P5 but teams that consistently win would be difficult.
Depends, like would you consider Texas tech major? Like I could see us poaching Kittley or someone from a school like that

Advertisement
given the many months mario has had to interview OCs, why dont we have a new OC already hired and announced?
He's super thorough duh. Marios schtick may resonate with recruits but that **** ain't working on peers. Kudos to him for making it this far by outworking lazier coaches and executing the "fake it till you make it" strategy. Let's not forget this guy lucked into Oregon job by grabbing onto the coattails of willie ******* taggart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back