The Jack Allison show begins at 5:15pm

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are a **** of a lot better than Whisky.
That could be true. I haven’t watched Wisky at all this year besides the bowl game, but I can say this: live in Cuse and everybody around here thinks the defense held the team back from a New Year’s 6 appearance. Whether that’s true or not, I’m not sure.

That could be true. I haven’t watched Wisky at all this year besides the bowl game, but I can say this: live in Cuse and everybody around here thinks the defense held the team back from a New Year’s 6 appearance. Whether that’s true or not, I’m not sure.
Its not true lol. I watched every ACC game this year and the fact that they couldn't score any points against ND was what kept them out of the Ny6. The D did well against clemson and held them to 27 points. I should have said great defense. I meant compared to Whisky, but they are a pretty good defense.

Advertisement
Rosier was 5/12 for 46yds 3INT's 41.6%cmp with a 18.2 QBR as a 5th year Senior
Perry was 1/5 for 2yds 1INT with a 1.4 QBR, with 8 starts

Allison is 13/24 for 170yds 55%cmp with a 78.8 QBR thus far in his FIRST start ever.

Keep that in mind while attempting to downplay Allison & justify Richt's failures.

Advertisement
Rosier was 5/12 for 46yds 3INT's 41.6%cmp with a 18.2 QBR as a 5th year Senior
Perry was 1/5 for 2yds 1INT with a 1.4 QBR, with 8 starts

Allison is 13/24 for 170yds 55%cmp with a 78.8 QBR thus far in his FIRST start ever.

Keep that in mind while attempting to downplay Allison & justify Richt's failures.

Jack has missed some throws, but that is to be expected for a quarterback making his first start. However, you have to understand that Jack has received better quarterback training in one month than Rosier received in 3 years with the Richts.

Holgorsen is bringing him along slowly. Getting his confidence up. Jack will be really good for West Virginia.

Holgorsen also calling about as bad of a game as possible

I believe he's lost like 4 of his last 5 bowls. I don't think he does well with TOO much prep time. And by not "doing well" I mean it provides him too much time to guzzle grain alcohol and hit up card tables and slot machines.

Advertisement
Its not true lol. I watched every ACC game this year and the fact that they couldn't score any points against ND was what kept them out of the Ny6. The D did well against clemson and held them to 27 points. I should have said great defense. I meant compared to Whisky, but they are a pretty good defense.
Fair enough.

WVU is a simple offense and the dude isn't lighting it up. Plenty of first time starters do well in their first start if they are legit

Advertisement
Back