The Jack Allison show begins at 5:15pm

Advertisement
Jack has missed some throws, but that is to be expected for a quarterback making his first start. However, you have to understand that Jack has received better quarterback training in one month than Rosier received in 3 years with the Richts.

Holgorsen is bringing him along slowly. Getting his confidence up. Jack will be really good for West Virginia.
Believe me, I know. I was pointing out for the Richt cult that will try like **** to say Allison sucks, many of them are the same people who spent a whole offseason arguing that Rosier gave us the best chance to win vs LSU lol.

I believe he's lost like 4 of his last 5 bowls. I don't think he does well with TOO much prep time. And by not "doing well" I mean it provides him too much time to guzzle grain alcohol and hit up card tables and slot machines.
Completely went away from their offense they’ve ran all season, losing their OC might be playing a role in that though. They’ve put Jack in a horrible situation tonight. He’s missed a few throws but they’ve done him no favors

I always forget that Babers is almost pushing 60. He's a sweaty m-f'er but dude could pass for 40. Black don't crack!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rosier was 5/12 for 46yds 3INT's 41.6%cmp with a 18.2 QBR as a 5th year Senior
Perry was 1/5 for 2yds 1INT with a 1.4 QBR, with 8 starts

Allison is 13/24 for 170yds 55%cmp with a 78.8 QBR thus far in his FIRST start ever.

Keep that in mind while attempting to downplay Allison & justify Richt's failures.
All of the QBs can suck. That's definitely an option.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Babers has been impressive at Cuse but I still need to see a little more from him. I think he could be a good fit at Miami if he continues to improve as a coach.

Agreed, but you don't have to be spinning for Richt to think that Allison isn't good either.
You don't, but you'd be basing that on one game which is unfair & the only people who would unfairly judge a QB after just one game would most likely be Richt spinners.

Advertisement
Back