The Jack Allison show begins at 5:15pm

Advertisement
Mr. Jack Allison will make his first start for the West Virginia Mountaineers as they battle the Syracuse Orangemen. Will Grier is forgoing the game to prepare for the NFL draft.

Now, you may remember that Mr. Allison initially signed with Miami and was hailed as having great Arm Talent. Mark Richt, himself, stated that Mr. Allison had great arm talent. However, Mark Richt advised Mr. Allison that he did not fit Richt's explosive "Lord and Savior" offense. Well, Jack transferred after his freshman year.

Now, some of you will spit Richt's Balls out of your mouths and criticize every little thing Mr. Allison does. I expect that. LMAO

Anyways, it should be interesting to watch.

Cheers.....
Back when he transferred I thought it jacks father who said he thought Miami wasn’t a fit for jack any longer..

Then his father has a brain. I wouldn't send my QB son to play in that mess.
That’s fair..but I was pointing why ppl are saying Richt pushed him out the door. Changing the narrative of what actually happened lol

Advertisement
That’s fair..but I was pointing why ppl are saying Richt pushed him out the door. Changing the narrative of what actually happened lol
But that is pushing out by not suiting your O to the talented players on your team. "Yeah, we know you can throw the ball, but that's not what we are looking for."

Advertisement
poor kid .... he didnt have the benefit of the great Richt QB training system

Basically one of two things happened.

Either Richt pushed out the wrong kid like the buffoon he is OR Perry really was better than Allison, but perry regressed under Richt and Dana coached up Allison and he surpassed Kosi.

But that is pushing out by not suiting your O to the talented players on your team. "Yeah, we know you can throw the ball, but that's not what we are looking for."
I’m saying that’s what jacks dad said you feel me..there’s always two sides to that story..the other side can be he bolted after he loss the comp in camp and went to WVU...and watching him Rn I’m not overly impressed. He can spin it tho
I’ve been around plenty of “daddy ball” situations..even then we had gotten perry who was a very talented kid out of HS. Now how he turns out is partly on him and partly the coaches

There’s a lot of **** this staff ****ed yo with QB situation. I don’t out Allison in that category. QBS dip all the time for PT.

Advertisement
Holgorsen also calling about as bad of a game as possible
He's certainly keeping it simple. Hey, they are winning, but it's ugly. I keep thinking he's lulling them to sleep, then BOOM, up-tempo to close out the game.

I'm sure he's just protecting Allison in his first start.

He's certainly keeping it simple. Hey, they are winning, but it's ugly. I keep thinking he's lulling them to sleep, then BOOM, up-tempo to close out the game.

U cant do anything with bad qbs ask richt

speaking of ugly .... how about those 'Cuse uniforms ? LOL

Advertisement
Jack not getting a fair shake at all by these commentators. Sacked twice because starting left tackle sitting out and sub badly beaten. Missing #2 and #3 receivers and starting RB. HC calling plays because OC took another job. Running the ball way more than usual and zero up tempo offense that keeps the D on their heels. Basically he is stuck in the **** that is our O under Richt.

Oh yeah also hasn’t played in 3 years.

Jack not getting a fair shake at all by these commentators. Sacked twice because starting left tackle sitting out and sub badly beaten. Missing #2 and #3 receivers and starting RB. HC calling plays because OC took another job. Running the ball way more than usual and zero up tempo offense that keeps the D on their heels. Basically he is stuck in the **** that is our O under Richt.

Oh yeah also hasn’t played in 3 years.
This

Advertisement
Back