The Jack Allison show begins at 5:15pm

SonnyLong

Banned
Banned
Mr. Jack Allison will make his first start for the West Virginia Mountaineers as they battle the Syracuse Orangemen. Will Grier is forgoing the game to prepare for the NFL draft.

Now, you may remember that Mr. Allison initially signed with Miami and was hailed as having great Arm Talent. Mark Richt, himself, stated that Mr. Allison had great arm talent. However, Mark Richt advised Mr. Allison that he did not fit Richt's explosive "Lord and Savior" offense. Well, Jack transferred after his freshman year.

Now, some of you will spit Richt's Balls out of your mouths and criticize every little thing Mr. Allison does. I expect that. LMAO

Anyways, it should be interesting to watch.

Cheers.....

Advertisement
If he comes out and plays really well
oh-boy.gif

Advertisement
Mr. Jack Allison will make his first start for the West Virginia Mountaineers as they battle the Syracuse Orangemen. Will Grier is forgoing the game to prepare for the NFL draft.

Now, you may remember that Mr. Allison initially signed with Miami and was hailed as having great Arm Talent. Mark Richt, himself, stated that Mr. Allison had great arm talent. However, Mark Richt advised Mr. Allison that he did not fit Richt's explosive "Lord and Savior" offense. Well, Jack transferred after his freshman year.

Now, some of you will spit Richt's Balls out of your mouths and criticize every little thing Mr. Allison does. I expect that. LMAO

Anyways, it should be interesting to watch.

Cheers.....

Glutton for punishment

Even Evan freakin Shirreffs went elsewhere and started. His team is pitiful, but seeing him make passes this year that our QBs can't make made me sick to my stomach. Is he really good? No. But when you see our backup QB leave and go look better elsewhere with little to no supporting staff, it makes you wonder.

Jack Allison is very talented, and should have never been run off. I don't care how he looks today, he is talented.

Even Evan freakin Shirreffs went elsewhere and started. His team is pitiful, but seeing him make passes this year that our QBs can't make made me sick to my stomach. Is he really good? No. But when you see our backup QB leave and go look better elsewhere with little to no supporting staff, it makes you wonder.

Jack Allison is very talented, and should have never been run off. I don't care how he looks today, he is talented.

True. One thing is for certain and that is that Jack Allison will get coached up at West Virginia.

Advertisement
If Mark and Lil Jon tell you you're not good enough to play for them, take it as great news.
If you literally reversed their QB depth chart (ignoring Cade) it would align with what everyone else actually wants.

It’s going to be excruciating watching our former QB light it up in a modern offense.

Allison made the best decision of his life.

Advertisement

Where did Evan Shirreffs go?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back