The Jack Allison show begins at 5:15pm

Advertisement
Saw the direction Richt wanted to take the offense and don’t think he was getting a fair shot

This appears to have been a mutually beneficial decision based upon his skillset (pro-style w/lack of mobility) and our OL struggles.

Advertisement
Imagine Allison in our offense if he’s struggling with wvu playbook lol. But honestly he will be fine

50% for 170 yard against a top 20 team in his first time getting real snaps in 3 years is ALOT better than anything Mork has trotted out the last 2 years. If you actually watched the game he hit a bunch of passes that Perry and Rosier only dream about hitting.
I mean he’s better than what we have ... he’s taken care of the ball and that’s more than what we could ask for between rosier and Perry

I mean he’s better than what we have ... he’s taken care of the ball and that’s more than what we could ask for between rosier and Perry

Exactly. If Perry really was much better than Allison was when Allison transferred. That means Richt is really doing a bad job of developing Kosi. because Allison looks better than Perry did even though Perry has a lot more experience.

Advertisement
You remember it correctly. Allison's father spoke to the herald and he said exactly that.
I posted the article..jacks father pretty much came to that conclusion with his son THEMSELVES...remember jack got hurt that spring and that set him back in the comp too..the dad never said MR told his son to leave. Y’all making that part up..basically jack got hurt in a contact scrimmage probably running a read play..daddy and jack probaly weren’t to happy about that and the direction the O was going. Remember also the savior Kosi was arriving in the fall. Weldon was already in camp and u had lil vinny, rosier, Evan and jack. Simply put he bolted for a quicker path to the field. Ran from comp. And watching this wvu game he still needs a year or 2 to develop anyways

Advertisement
I posted the article..jacks father pretty much came to that conclusion with his son THEMSELVES...remember jack got hurt that spring and that set him back in the comp too..the dad never said MR told his son to leave. Y’all making that part up..basically jack got hurt in a contact scrimmage probably running a read play..daddy and jack probaly weren’t to happy about that and the direction the O was going. Remember also the savior Kosi was arriving in the fall. Weldon was already in camp and u had lil vinny, rosier, Evan and jack. Simply put he bolted for a quicker path to the field. Ran from comp. And watching this wvu game he still needs a year or 2 to develop anyways

You are incorrect. Jack father said that richt wanted a mobile quarterback. Richt even stated that he wanted that.

Advertisement
Y’all can keep “caping” for the Captain, but I’ve watched him tonight and in mop-up duty this season.

His pocket awareness and mobility are not high-level P5. His arm is lively, but it’s erratic.

Maybe he improves over the next few seasons, but I don’t see anything from him that suggests he’s a difference-maker at QB.

I don't disagree with you, my whole point has been Allison is making his very first start ever in his career & anybody itching to say he sucks is doing so under false pretenses.

Wether he sucks or not. He is doing way better than Kosi or Rosier. Richt pushed out the wrong guy. You never know though. If jack stayed he might have regressed like Rosier and Perry did too.

Advertisement
Back