The Jack Allison show begins at 5:15pm

Allison is garbage with horrible accuracy. Check back in a couple years and see where he’s at. He was junk in HS aswell

It's still funny seeing them try and make something out of nothing.

Somewhere on this board are a few posters waitinf surface with news about Baby Jesus.

You are dead accurate with your Allison assessment though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since you brought him up Kevin had a tryout with Saskatchewan 2 weeks ago and has a lot of cfl interest

Good deal for the young man. I don't hate on anyone, so I hope he makes the most of his shot. People act like playing in the CFL or overseas in whatever sport is something athletes shouldn't be proud of. I see it differently as they're still playing a game they love and making some money (in some cases very good money most only dream of making) doing so.

Advertisement
Watched the whole game and, first start or not, nothing was impressive about Allison whatsoever.

Though the worst part of the game was that the over didn't hit. Fvck both those teams!

Ughh how we can determine a starter 8 months in advance is nuts. Bye Jarren
If you just watched nkosi against a very basic Wisconsin team and still have that opinion than I'm gonna agree to disagree. Only other option is the grad transfer we bring in. Cause cades not the answer either

If you just watched nkosi against a very basic Wisconsin team and still have that opinion than I'm gonna agree to disagree. Only other option is the grad transfer we bring in. Cause cades not the answer either
Agree. Rosier had a 23.9 QBR vs Wisky. Perry? -16.6. Yes, a NEGATIVE qb rating. Against an average at best pass D. Perry is not the answer.

I didn’t think he (N’Kosi) was the answer. Misinterpreted your comment about “HE” being here to play against UF

Advertisement
18 of 36
279 yards
0 TD's
1 INT

I didn't see the game but those aren't terrible numbers for a kid making his first start on a neutral site against a ranked opponent.

50 percent passing completion , no tds, and turnovers. Kind of what we have now.

Mr. Jack Allison will make his first start for the West Virginia Mountaineers as they battle the Syracuse Orangemen. Will Grier is forgoing the game to prepare for the NFL draft.

Now, you may remember that Mr. Allison initially signed with Miami and was hailed as having great Arm Talent. Mark Richt, himself, stated that Mr. Allison had great arm talent. However, Mark Richt advised Mr. Allison that he did not fit Richt's explosive "Lord and Savior" offense. Well, Jack transferred after his freshman year.

Now, some of you will spit Richt's Balls out of your mouths and criticize every little thing Mr. Allison does. I expect that. LMAO

Anyways, it should be interesting to watch.

Cheers.....
Did you watch the game Sonny Long, terrible!

No HE wont...🤐
Did "No HE won't" (presumably referring to JW) mean no he won't "look bad" vs UF because he will look good? ...or... did it mean he won't even be there because of the transfer likelihood or other issue?

Thanks much for a tiny bit of clarification I know many of us wondering (or anxious) about!

Advertisement
50 percent passing completion , no tds, and turnovers. Kind of what we have now.
It would take our QBs three games to get 279 yards passing. That was with their coach slowing down the game as much as humanly possible.

Advertisement
Back