The Jack Allison show begins at 5:15pm

Advertisement
Sure jack has a nice ball but he has. I accuracy or any ball placement at all. We’d be just as fvcked with him.

Advertisement
That was really really bad .... dude has a slower release than Rosier and the same accuracy. Put him in Richts offense and it would have been just as bad yesterday

Ah, semantics to twist your way out of something. Not surprising.

Jacory Harris

Semantics are pretty pertinent to this discussion. I am not twisting anything. Yes, the Jacory discussion. Another great use of semantics by me.

What was your excuse for telling us that there is no chance more than 1 undefeated team will be making the playoffs this year?

Advertisement
Let it go. Jack Allison is in a better place now. He will be coached up, which wouldn't have happened in Miami.
Yeahhh he’s looking/ doing great at WVU lol..it’s nothing to let go. Mark Richt led a terrible season. There’s a lot of **** MR got wrong..but no point in making up **** that didn’t really happen

18 of 36
279 yards
0 TD's
1 INT

I didn't see the game but those aren't terrible numbers for a kid making his first start on a neutral site against a ranked opponent.

Advertisement
18 of 36
279 yards
0 TD's
1 INT

I didn't see the game but those aren't terrible numbers for a kid making his first start on a neutral site against a ranked opponent.
For the WVU offense yes they are not good numbers. Especially if u watched the game. He was missing throws, no mobility/pocket awareness. Arm talent of Kyle Wright with the same erratic accuracy

Advertisement
Jack Allison is talented arm wise but doesn’t play the QB position well yet..all in all Miami is not missing him at all. Kid ran from comp and might not even be the guy at WVU next year..Y’all can close this thread now

18 of 36
279 yards
0 TD's
1 INT

That might be one of the most misleading stat lines I've ever seen.

He wasn't Rosier/Perry bad but it wasn't good at all and 150 of those yds came down 2 TDs in the 4Q.

Yeahhh he’s looking/ doing great at WVU lol..it’s nothing to let go. Mark Richt led a terrible season. There’s a lot of **** MR got wrong..but no point in making up **** that didn’t really happen

STFU...it happened.

Advertisement
Back