The Jack Allison show begins at 5:15pm

Y’all can keep “caping” for the Captain, but I’ve watched him tonight and in mop-up duty this season.

His pocket awareness and mobility are not high-level P5. His arm is lively, but it’s erratic.

Maybe he improves over the next few seasons, but I don’t see anything from him that suggests he’s a difference-maker at QB.

No one is saying he is a high level p5 QB. Everyone is just stating the fact that he is better than Rosier and Perry.

Advertisement
I don't disagree with you, my whole point has been Allison is making his very first start ever in his career & anybody itching to say he sucks is doing so under false pretenses.

Is it, though? He’s not playing in an archaic offense, no 28 year old nepotism hire at QB coach, and he’s had two full years to learn the system.

Wether he sucks or not. He is doing way better than Kosi or Rosier. Richt pushed out the wrong guy. You never know though. If jack stayed he might have regressed like Rosier and Perry did too.
There's no doubt in my mind he would've been just as bad if not worse due to his lack of mobility & playing behind our OL.

I'm just gon laugh when I see the same people scrambling for excuses when the new savior Jarren looks bad vs UF.

Advertisement
Wow 7 pages of certain porsters defending Allison after his **** performance

you cant make this **** up lol

Yeah ... he is not good.

***aloon also cost me my 2h o28 b/c he couldn't hit a WIDE OPEN receiver multiple times.

Is it, though? He’s not playing in an archaic offense, no 28 year old nepotism hire at QB coach, and he’s had two full years to learn the system.
I've got no problem with that, if one game is the new barometer for how we judge QB's I'll take it.

Advertisement
Hes never won before this year if your satisfied with 5 wins he your man Once Dungey graduates next year they win 4 games

Look, I understand that Mark richt let you down. Truth is, Babers brought Syracuse back from the dead. Syracuse is here to stay.

You are incorrect. Jack father said that richt wanted a mobile quarterback. Richt even stated that he wanted that.
Jack wanted to play as soon as possible..the funny thing about it is that he went to WVU. Which runs a offense that uses mobile QBS and has that built in..kid ran from a crowded qb room..

Advertisement
50% for 170 yard against a top 20 team in his first time getting real snaps in 3 years is ALOT better than anything Mork has trotted out the last 2 years. If you actually watched the game he hit a bunch of passes that Perry and Rosier only dream about hitting.

You need to go to the 57 threads about our QBs being terrible. This is a thread about the Allison show, which it was far, far from.

Advertisement
How does he coach defense and how does he recruit

Not sure on defense. It's Miami. Get local guys and let them play fast/aggressive.

Can't really say on recruiting other than he's always recruited Miami very well, especially considering it's Syracuse, NY.. Confident in his ability to identify/develop talent.

Advertisement
Back