The Gator Board is claiming we are interviewing Joe Brady

Burrow wasn’t average. He had a all time szn. Granted it was only one. LSU was running the same system. What changed imo is all the talent left at the same time. I think it’s a stretch to give all that credit to Joe Brady. He had amazing pieces to work with. And if i remember correctly it was esminger calling the games..that, I’d take Brady on staff easily. But we should look to keep Rob Likens someway somehow. Always loved his energy
Joe burrow was an average qb until Brady got his hands on him. He was twenty three years old snd had did nothing as a college qb. Brady shows up and he turns a decade old **** show offense into arguably the greatest ever. Go look at Burrow pre Brady , the go look at LSU’s god awful offenses the last decade pre Brady. Lsu had been trying to fix their offense forever and went through oc’s like Manny Navarro goes through bad sources.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know I’m in minority, but I’d prefer to go the route of someone with a more proven and sustained track record of success. He could be great, or he could be a guy you all are expecting to repeat what he did at LSU and it’s a 50/50 chance that happens. If we have all of this money, why not go get a guy that we know can do it at a high level and has done more with less? Just alot of question marks for me with Brady. JMO, flame away.
I am with you on this. Brady seems like a high risk ... high reward commodity. His limited body of work makes me a little nervous.

Burrow was there year before, check both year stats, The WR were there, The RB was there, OC Ensminger was there.. Burrow threw for 16 TD.. Brady comes and it changes to 60 TDs.. Hmmm, Not Brady, LMAOOO
I mean it was his first year starting. Players do get better. Brady will have his chance to prove it if he does return to college.

Joe burrow was an average qb until Brady got his hands on him. He was twenty three years old snd had did nothing as a college qb. Brady shows up and he turns a decade old **** show offense into arguably the greatest ever. Go look at Burrow pre Brady , the go look at LSU’s god awful offenses the last decade pre Brady. Lsu had been trying to fix their offense forever and went through oc’s like Manny Navarro goes through bad sources.
You make it sound like Burrow owes it all to Brady when he's tearing up the NFL. It doesn't track.

Advertisement
totally agree..especially about LSU having athletes but running a Stone Age system..but we have evidence of what that trio of Joe B, chase and JJ are doing..that’s the type of talent Brady was working with. I think y’all are misinterpreting what I’m saying. I’m not saying Joe Brady was made off the players. He put them in position. But we can’t act like we don’t see what they are now and the success they are having beyond that 1 szn at LSU.

A qb and whole offense can only operate at the level tbe coordinator and play caller allows them to. And I give credit to Joe Brady and Es for implementation of a system that allow its athletes to thrive in 1v1 matchups. That said, I still have to admit Joe Brady had straight thoroughbred at his finger tips. And he got the absolute most out of them. So credit to him. But the players, Joe, Chase, Edwards elair, JJ Moss and that oline performed at a all time level

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re not wrong but all those guys except Chase were average the year before.
Because they weren’t asked nor put in position to succeed..the hypocrisy we use around here is astounding..for years we claim to have all talent out of position. Especially on O..when in reality that was REALLY the case at LSU

Of course not. But turning that crap show offense around is like making OU ‘s D the 85 bears in one year. That impact is insane:
He doesn’t make that impact with the dogs to do so. That’s all I’m saying bruh.

Advertisement
Back