The Gator Board is claiming we are interviewing Joe Brady

Advertisement
U may want to reread what he wrote then reread what I wrote lol..LSU won off matchups. Those WRs were matchup PROBLEMS. Joe B and Es get credit for putting those guys in position..JJ and chase were gunna be a problem in any system. Brady and Es maximized their impact along with Joe B at QB. Whose also proven to be more than a College system QB in the NFL
nvm you're lost

Burrow fell in another QB friendly scheme with the best young receiving core in the league. Not taking anything away from Burrown but that offense is loaded, with McVay disciple.
Revisionist history. He was performing at a high level last year before the ACL injury.

Advertisement
mario hasn't even landed in miami and brady hasn't left charlotte yet (most likely)

kind of hard to believe

The only difference between this season last is Chase. Same coach, same WRs and the same backs.
Which I assume is what propels their receiving corps to "best young receiver core in the league". He was doing it last year without Chase, and the league's worst OL.

Advertisement
What's your opinion on Dorsey as a candidate?

For me, he's just about the ONLY alum I can think of that would legitimately be a good candidate to coach here. He's proven elite with QBs and is on track for an NFL OC gig.

None of this Ray Lewis DC, ER CB/S coach nonsense.
Patrick has done well.... He could coach here too..

Last edited:
Which I assume is what propels their receiving corps to "best young receiver core in the league". He was doing it last year without Chase, and the league's worst OL.
They still had Higgins and Boyd paired with Mixon as the back. Chase helps but it’s not like the cupboard was bare last season.

Brady will be a candidate , Dorsey likely is too.
Dorsey I respect as a great mind. Why would he come here aside from coming back to the U? I think he has a great future in football and he’s at an already high enough level to see looks at being a OC in the nfl

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brady is in South Florida because he lives in South Florida. Doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the Miami job. HOWEVER, I do think he would be a great pickup and can see him being interested in the position.

Advertisement
Back