The Gator Board is claiming we are interviewing Joe Brady

Advertisement
KD has Cam & Josh Allen but what folks forget is KD helped Derek Anderson understand Chud concepts in 06 when Browns were 10-6. Anderson & Braylon Edwards made the pro bowl that year.

KD has put in some time now as asst coach in the NFL & got hired at App St before Bills came calling.

His trajectory is leading him to be an OC. We need an OC. He has Miami ties. Why not hire him. His resume is far more complete than Brady.

Not to mention you could pair him with Chud who’s the associate HC at Boston College.

Right but people can progress on their own. We don’t know if it was Burrow just figuring it out, or Brady pushing him harder. If it was Brady, why couldn’t he do it in the NFL?
I get progressing on your own, but progressing from that to having the best season in NCAA history ? Idk man

I mean look at the weapons Brady had to work with in Carolina. Darnold is trash . Even if he had a good team and still failed, sometimes coaches just aren’t cut out for the NFL . Saban was *** in the NFL but is the greatest in college. Chip Kelly sucked in the NFL . Harbaugh. The list goes on

For the record I’m not too hype about Brady because of his minimal play calling experience but I don’t think his impact with Burrow and LSU should be minimized

I get progressing on your own, but progressing from that to having the best season in NCAA history ? Idk man

I mean look at the weapons Brady had to work with in Carolina. Darnold is trash . Even if he had a good team and still failed, sometimes coaches just aren’t cut out for the NFL . Saban was *** in the NFL but is the greatest in college. Chip Kelly sucked in the NFL . Harbaugh. The list goes on

For the record I’m not too hype about Brady because of his minimal play calling experience but I don’t think his impact with Burrow and LSU should be minimized
Why can he make Burrow into something incredible but Darnold can't improve at all? Not convinced it was Brady who made Burrow good. I hope I'm wrong though.

KD has Cam & Josh Allen but what folks forget is KD helped Derek Anderson understand Chud concepts in 06 when Browns were 10-6. Anderson & Braylon Edwards made the pro bowl that year.

KD has put in some time now as asst coach in the NFL & got hired at App St before Bills came calling.

His trajectory is leading him to be an OC. We need an OC. He has Miami ties. Why not hire him. His resume is far more complete than Brady.

Not to mention you could pair him with Chud who’s the associate HC at Boston College.

You’re right. We do need an OC. But why not him? Because he’s not an OC.

I’d rather him cut his teeth at a G5 program or small P5 program as an OC. Show he can own the entire process and produce a high octane offense.

Until then, there’s no need to take a risk like that when you have a $2m budget, a potential heisman candidate at QB, and strong weapons at RB and WR. Plenty of proven candidates will come with those 3 things.

Advertisement
They’ve all been scared. That’s why they’ve been worrying about manny’s feelings for the past 3 days.

Nobody wants to see Miami invest in the football program.. that’s one thing. But to invest in it and hire Mario who is going to lock down the players he wants, and hire elite position coaches and coordinators… the sleeping giant is awake. Same can be said for USC.
I love it. not just us but usc too lol Espn is so in bed with sec and saban, all they care about is saban

Why can he make Burrow into something incredible but Darnold can't improve at all? Not convinced it was Brady who made Burrow good. I hope I'm wrong though.
Darnold did improve, but that was Sean Ryan, the QB Coach.

Darnold's play regressed as the hits / injuries piled up. That iOL should have come with a health warning.

he literally turned an average lsu offense into an all time great unit who demolished saban
He wasn't all him. He wasn't even the OC or the QB coach. His title was Passing Game Coordinator. And WR coach.

People make all the assumptions that Brady was the one responsible for all of LSU's offensive success. He played a part in it, but there was another guy who was much older and experienced who called the plays.

I really question him as an OC as he his only experience in thst position was with the Carolina Panthers where he was fired mid season because of his terrible play calling.

Right but people can progress on their own. We don’t know if it was Burrow just figuring it out, or Brady pushing him harder. If it was Brady, why couldn’t he do it in the NFL?
i think it was both. But will say Brady had them doing a summer program that year call summer of 1,000 catches or something to that nature, we’re Jefferson and Chase had to catch so many passes from Burrow in a row before they could leave facility. All 3 starting on NFL teams and have done well. Put in the work and reap the benefits.

Advertisement
Not saying he’s best OC out there either, but definitely knows what it takes to make a qb elite.

Advertisement
Back