The Gator Board is claiming we are interviewing Joe Brady

Advertisement
I feel like Brady came out of nowhere and in 1 year became a genius, so that is concerning to me a bit. Dorsey is very intriguing to me though
The biggest thing we have going for us besides the financial buy-in is TVD and all of the skill position talent. Manny left some glaring holes in this roster, but there are some very attractive pieces to work with

Brady will be a candidate , Dorsey likely is too.
I'd feel better if we brought them both in in some capacity. Something about them working together gives me hope. Rambo might want to think about coming back so he can put up video game numbers.

Burrow was very meh, an average college starter , Lsu was an atrocious offense the last decade. What changed ? Yeah ….Brady
And he got stuck with Teddy & Darnold as players he had to make into bonafide NFL players... kind of an impossible task lol

Advertisement
The biggest thing we have going for us besides the financial buy-in is TVD and all of the skill position talent. Manny left some glaring holes in this roster, but there are some very attractive pieces to work with
I have a feeling the portal will look like a Canadian log jam, circa 1885. It's going to be crazy with all the missing pieces wanting to come here all at once.

Come on, you gotta give some input on why not. Make the thread interesting.
I never had a take on the guy until I read what's out there on him. I'll compile it into bullet points:

-- Brought the New Orleans Saints playbook with him to LSU
-- Did not call plays
-- Was there for one season
-- Historic talent for that one season
-- Poor play caller with Carolina
-- Not enough information on him to know what his success with LSU is owed to

Advertisement
I know I’m in minority, but I’d prefer to go the route of someone with a more proven and sustained track record of success. He could be great, or he could be a guy you all are expecting to repeat what he did at LSU and it’s a 50/50 chance that happens. If we have all of this money, why not go get a guy that we know can do it at a high level and has done more with less? Just alot of question marks for me with Brady. JMO, flame away.

giphy.gif

If you had mentioned Dorsey's name a few years ago I would have said "meh" but dude is proving himself in the league and I think he'd be a **** of an OC.
He’s rumored to be Joe Judge’s next OC with the Giants if Judge isn’t sacked himself.

Advertisement
I know I’m in minority, but I’d prefer to go the route of someone with a more proven and sustained track record of success. He could be great, or he could be a guy you all are expecting to repeat what he did at LSU and it’s a 50/50 chance that happens. If we have all of this money, why not go get a guy that we know can do it at a high level and has done more with less? JMO, flame away.
I’m with you!

I won’t be mad but Imma def side eye that ****tt lol

Advertisement
They’ve all been scared. That’s why they’ve been worrying about manny’s feelings for the past 3 days.

Nobody wants to see Miami invest in the football program.. that’s one thing. But to invest in it and hire Mario who is going to lock down the players he wants, and hire elite position coaches and coordinators… the sleeping giant is awake. Same can be said for USC.
Miami and USC are basically one and the same, right? As far as trajectory, etc. Crazy the both took that needed leap in the same year.

Last edited:
This is awesome, the fact that Dorsey (for those that don't know, QB coach and passing game coordinator for the Bills, absolutely transformed Josh Allen) and Brady are being mentioned as semi-serious options.

Let's also not forget that we will potentially be competing with LSU, Alabama (Bill O'Brian is a dead man there) and Clemson for OC's. Let's see how we stack up against the big boys.

Advertisement
Back