The First Sign That Donell Harris Was....

Advertisement
Just saying these kids are illegitimate to have kids and the parents of kids having kids are the one who end up raising them and straining the family unit then causing players to jump to early for the NFL then end up on welfare and back with the same parents again.

Sad irresponsible cycle , poor parents and grandparents caring the load in there golden years.

GOCANES

It’s our society as a whole...Many of my childhood friends are still living or had to move in with their parents.

It’s our society as a whole...Many of my childhood friends are still living or had to move in with their parents.

Not necessarily disagreeing with your larger point and not wanting to derail this entire thread but the living with your parents thing is exceptionally Miami. Like. Exceptionally. Miami. Always has been.

Growing up other places I think most kids would (and most parents would be in favor of) rather live on a friend's couch or with 15 roommates in a studio apartment before wanting to move back into their childhood bedroom let alone never leave it and be like 29 years old in Kendall.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not necessarily disagreeing with your larger point and not wanting to derail this entire thread but the living with your parents thing is exceptionally Miami. Like. Exceptionally. Miami. Always has been.

Growing up other places I think most kids would (and most parents would be in favor of) rather live on a friend's couch or with 15 roommates in a studio apartment before wanting to move back into their childhood bedroom let alone never leave it and be like 29 years old in Kendall.

miami rent is stupid high given the average starting salary. i think rent.com or one of those sites had miami is the number 1 city with young pros still living at home. in theory, it makes sense to live at home if your goal is to save for a house. i absolutely despise the first of the month bc its a constant reminder of how wasteful rent is

It's not just a Miami thing. I live in Ky, many of the young engineers that work at our company are still living at home with their parents. The only ones who aren't are either married or moved to work here.

He would've earned more than enough to support his kids growing up with a UM degree and the connects he would have made while in school. I get wanting the best for your kids, but sacrifice for another year would have given him a much better chance at being able to handle his financial obligations.
Depends on what his path of study was. If he was communications or another joke major, he’d be in the same boat regardless.

Advertisement
gonna decommit was reported by good friend of mine at The Miami Heralds All Dade First Team Breakfast. In attendance was Coach Banda primarily in the capacity of a dad as his son made it on the private school first team. However, every kid basically came up to Banda and clapped him and his son up except for Donnel. The event was almost over and Banda was still waiting to say hello but Donnel went out the other exit to avoid him. We all know BAGS are part of the real world of CFB but I was surprised based on his strong stance and pledge here.

Great to have you here brother..

Advertisement
Advertisement
gonna decommit was reported by good friend of mine at The Miami Heralds All Dade First Team Breakfast. In attendance was Coach Banda primarily in the capacity of a dad as his son made it on the private school first team. However, every kid basically came up to Banda and clapped him and his son up except for Donnel. The event was almost over and Banda was still waiting to say hello but Donnel went out the other exit to avoid him. We all know BAGS are part of the real world of CFB but I was surprised based on his strong stance and pledge here.
So what you're saying is, not only is Harris a liar & a traitor, but he's also an @sshole + coward ?!

So what you're saying is, not only is Harris a liar & a traitor, but he's also an @sshole + coward ?!

Not at all man he’s a kid...contrary to what many think it’s not easy to be in the situations some of these kids are in...middle men street agents parents guardians high school coaches etc etc

The kind of story where someone predicts last night's lotto numbers today and claims they knew all along.

Advertisement
Back