The First Sign That Donell Harris Was....

Mr.Everything305

Banned
Banned
gonna decommit was reported by good friend of mine at The Miami Heralds All Dade First Team Breakfast. In attendance was Coach Banda primarily in the capacity of a dad as his son made it on the private school first team. However, every kid basically came up to Banda and clapped him and his son up except for Donnel. The event was almost over and Banda was still waiting to say hello but Donnel went out the other exit to avoid him. We all know BAGS are part of the real world of CFB but I was surprised based on his strong stance and pledge here.

Advertisement
Banda has a high school age son? He have a kid when he was like 15 or something?

Advertisement
That **** don't feel the same.

Just saying these kids are illegitimate to have kids and the parents of kids having kids are the one who end up raising them and straining the family unit then causing players to jump to early for the NFL then end up on welfare and back with the same parents again.

Sad irresponsible cycle , poor parents and grandparents caring the load in there golden years.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Just saying these kids are illegitimate to have kids and the parents of kids having kids are the one who end up raising them and straining the family unit then causing players to jump to early for the NFL then end up on welfare and back with the same parents again.

Sad irresponsible cycle , poor parents and grandparents caring the load in there golden years.

GOCANES

I was making a joke, agree with you, a lot of this is a cycle from one generation to the next. You got kids like Joe Yearby who had 2 kids leaving school early to provide for his family when he would've been much better-served finishing school and getting a degree.

I was making a joke, agree with you, a lot of this is a cycle from one generation to the next. You got kids like Joe Yearby who had 2 kids leaving school early to provide for his family when he would've been much better-served finishing school and getting a degree.

Basically you are spot on Canesfan on point,they want to feel meat on meat plus the milkshake throb no containment release.

There's never been an irresponsible child only irresponsible sperm donors.

GOCANES

Chill, he bleeds orange and green, he just gotta feed the fam
He is a High School kid. It's not his job to feed the fam and it doesn't seem like a fair thing to ask. He won't get 000's of thousands to go to UM but I'm certain they would make sure his family is fed until he goes to the League.

Advertisement
gonna decommit was reported by good friend of mine at The Miami Heralds All Dade First Team Breakfast. In attendance was Coach Banda primarily in the capacity of a dad as his son made it on the private school first team. However, every kid basically came up to Banda and clapped him and his son up except for Donnel. The event was almost over and Banda was still waiting to say hello but Donnel went out the other exit to avoid him. We all know BAGS are part of the real world of CFB but I was surprised based on his strong stance and pledge here.
Gary didn’t boot you did he?

Advertisement
He would've earned more than enough to support his kids growing up with a UM degree and the connects he would have made while in school. I get wanting the best for your kids, but sacrifice for another year would have given him a much better chance at being able to handle his financial obligations.

Basically you are spot on Canesfan on point,they want to feel meat on meat plus the milkshake throb no containment release.

There's never been an irresponsible child only irresponsible sperm donors.

GOCANES

Not going to lie though, I've seen some teenagers that look like girls I hooked up with and I've had to start doing math to make sure I didn't get caught slippin.

Advertisement
Back