The First Sign That Donell Harris Was....

Advertisement
He is a High School kid. It's not his job to feed the fam and it doesn't seem like a fair thing to ask. He won't get 000's of thousands to go to UM but I'm certain they would make sure his family is fed until he goes to the League.

That's the reality.

The more obvious reality is that if the family needs to be fed, the family likely needed to be fed when the "my word is my bond" verbal commitment was relayed to UM coaching...not to mention repping his "future U" all over social media and with other recruits.

UM

Well I’m new to social media and just joined Twitter recently. My former coach and CANE FAM, our families have same season tickets in the same section, told me about this website for years now and about about a month ago he told me about this story. I was told here that Gary Vermin is the CANESPORT guy and that’s with RIVALS and Under Armour. I also remember on Channel 10 a young Cuban Kid named Pete who is now an agent use to work for this company. My Coach is the CANE INSIDER connect for us and my stepson played for his godson at Miramar this year. I’m gonna start listening to the Podcasts here as I’m told there very informative. What other free sites and podcasts should I start to use?

Too much explaining, Mr. Everything305.

It’s like when people concoct a story and they provide too much detail

Yeah I don’t know what that is but I’ll look into him...Just got on Twitter last week and started joining sites. TBH I’m just a true homer and diehard.

Go CANES!!!!
Your so full of crap, you know you came from TOS, and told the same story about a month ago. The gig is up, you're nothing but a troll you BAF!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Same thoughts... not believing the hype.

Even if we win 10 games this year

Well most local experts and now even Vegas have us ranked with a low level schedule. I think we win 11 or more based on our defensive line and secondary. The Enos effect will be huge as well as he can use motion and multiple realignments.

Advertisement
And .......jock sniffer !! LOL !!

Jesus what is wrong here? I’m new to this blog and enjoying it for the most part here with a few exceptions. What do these terms mean Tos, Troll, Baf? I’m assuming I have a man crush with regards to jock sniffing?? I’m a diehard here but not one of those.

Well most local experts and now even Vegas have us ranked with a low level schedule. I think we win 11 or more based on our defensive line and secondary. The Enos effect will be huge as well as he can use motion and multiple realignments.

11 games is a bit much for a first year head coach taking over a 7-6 team. I hope we get 9-10 wins, which is realistic given the QB play will be vastly improved.

Advertisement
Back