The Cribbystalball retirement thread

Only thing I've heard is less motion. Other than that nothing.

In solidarity with you, if you strike out, I will go on an epic rant and try to get myself banned for a year. Wife will kill me if i'm on CIS instead of watching baby and I need an intervention.

Advertisement
When does this kick off tomorrow? Good thing I’ll be snoozin till about 745 central time. I’m hoping to wake up to good news or else my local liquor store will see my pretty face tomorrow for the 4th time this week.

In solidarity with you, if you strike out, I will go on an epic rant and try to get myself banned for a year. Wife will kill me if i'm on CIS instead of watching baby and I need an intervention.

I’ve often contemplated the same strategy of going on a rant to get banned so that I can take a break. Already have a few scenarios in mind...

Advertisement
Advertisement
This will be my last post on this and my final predictions. Then I'll be retiring with all the other fake insiders. Me and Dan Sileo Jr have already made plans to share a condo at Palm Meadows retirement village.

After receiving the last call from my sauce " Manny Kanblo" I'm pretty comfortable forecasting both Ts and JH to Um.

I started this thread just for the trolls and wannabe cool guys to come at me bro. You've waited for this , chomping at the bit to call me Sileo III, fake insider etc.

You posted your little slick comments until you realized it was legit , then slithered off, like the scum you are. But I see you popping back up in threads.

I feel like Moses after giving the Israelites water, yet they still complained. This was for free but my people wasn't satisfied , even though it's been legit. At not cost.

All I can do is pray for such miserable souls.

To the other non slime balls it's been rich. But just like Moses I must leave my people, I won't be taking you into the promise land. Stefan is my Joshua , and I trust him from here.

3DA30B2F-7891-4B83-BFAD-60F7294E77A4.gif

I don’t care if your inside info is real or not if you’re predictions are more accurate than Miss Cleo.

This is what’s wrong with most every board out there now.

Guys likeCribby who are nice enough to bring info to the board get run off by idiots that bring absolutely nothing to the site.Guy Has hit on just about everything he’s predicted but yet these same fools will call hm every name in the books if 1 out 10 things happens not To go exactly as called.

They’ve managed to run every person with the slightest bit of inside info off the board with their childish name calling and sHT.

Cribby thanks for what you bring to the board.Its a shame that you are leaving and these no nothing children will be left to run the next guy whose good enough to bring a little inside info to the site off with their childish name calling.

Personally I appreciate ALL info brought by anyone whether it all comes true or not.I take the info for what it is,fluid information,and hope the good news stays good and the bad news doesn’t get too bad.

You guys that would rather sHT prove false so you ca say “ I told you so” will figure out soon enough that if you keep running off the guys that have inside info that there won’t be a need for sites like CIS.Everyone will get the info at the same time in the Herald.
Well put Sir

Advertisement
Text this am
“100% OU”.

Sorry , I’m off to thunderdome.

Here’s your thread to come at me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back