The Cribbystalball retirement thread

Advertisement
Someone please remind me again what has Cribby been spot on with.

The Banda stuff? Unless I’m mistaken he didn’t mention Banda was staying because he was gettin the Co-dc position. That one caught EVERYONE off guard. Simple deductive reasoning could lead one to believe that unless Manny was going to promote the bartender to DC at Temple there’s zero reason for Banda to leave here and go there.

The Jadon/OU stuff? Wasn’t it well known that OU was always lurking in the shadows and that both parents went there? Or did that news just come out 48 hours ago?

The TS stuff? How many times has he flip flopped on UM/GA info? Now he gets a txt where his guy says 100% OU? Was this before or after everyone else started reporting this? Did he scoop ivins or mansell or anyone for that matter on this stuff?

I have nothing against Cribby or anyone else who brings info to this site all I’m sayin is this crap happens every year. Someone pops out he woodwork with news feeds it to the board and then people run with it as gospel. And it never pans out lol. Then it’s because of bags, recruiting is fluid, kids change their mind etc etc. I actually applaud Cribby that he got so many people to buy what he was selling.

There is a million posts on this. Go read through the 20 threads he's provided info in if you want to play detective and decide for yourself.

I think Most of us have moved on to the bigger issues.

Did you see our recruiting class by chance?

Advertisement
Back