The Cribbystalball retirement thread

Advertisement
We should kick the tires on JT4. LOL hard w enough for us to get talent in here that we def cant run any of it out. Staff got too excited like they were getting Hasselwood.
Fvck JT4! Nobody "ran him off". Its amazing the excuses some people here make for that diva. He quit on us. Period. That's what he does and who he is.

We can add Brooklyndee to the haters club as he is just straight up contradicting goat info. In the Old Testament God would punish false prophets... In the book of Jeremiah a false prophet contradicted Jeremiah and he ended up dead before the year ended. It seems Brooklyndee's stature continues to diminish and not a very smart move to go after the CHOSEN ONE.
That's why you hire an independent prophet at reasonable rates. I have one but he's so slow.

Not Cribby but rumor has it he wants to update the offense and incorporate some of Paul Johnson innovative scheme that he ran at GT.
Yep. Good idea. We won't be able to complain N'kosi only completed five passes.

Cuz we'll only throw four times.

Advertisement
What if his camp let that slide out that he is going to OU, since so many people believe he is UM. Right now if everyone who was saying UM makes it not worth watching him pick on Jan 5th? Riley most likely leaving, not the type of O he wants to be in. To many things point to that’s a bad pick and he seems to have his head on right to much to risk by going to OU.

One can still hope.

Advertisement
This will be my last post on this and my final predictions. Then I'll be retiring with all the other fake insiders. Me and Dan Sileo Jr have already made plans to share a condo at Palm Meadows retirement village.

After receiving the last call from my sauce " Manny Kanblo" I'm pretty comfortable forecasting both Ts and JH to Um.

I started this thread just for the trolls and wannabe cool guys to come at me bro. You've waited for this , chomping at the bit to call me Sileo III, fake insider etc.

You posted your little slick comments until you realized it was legit , then slithered off, like the scum you are. But I see you popping back up in threads.

I feel like Moses after giving the Israelites water, yet they still complained. This was for free but my people wasn't satisfied , even though it's been legit. At not cost.

All I can do is pray for such miserable souls.

To the other non slime balls it's been rich. But just like Moses I must leave my people, I won't be taking you into the promise land. Stefan is my Joshua , and I trust him from here.
God speed sir, this board does not deserve posters like yourself, but we desperately need them.

Advertisement
Wish JH and TS were just announcing already lol but I guess we will know either way if we start sending out Wr and Cb offers after today

Advertisement
This will be my last post on this and my final predictions. Then I'll be retiring with all the other fake insiders. Me and Dan Sileo Jr have already made plans to share a condo at Palm Meadows retirement village.

After receiving the last call from my sauce " Manny Kanblo" I'm pretty comfortable forecasting both Ts and JH to Um.

I started this thread just for the trolls and wannabe cool guys to come at me bro. You've waited for this , chomping at the bit to call me Sileo III, fake insider etc.

You posted your little slick comments until you realized it was legit , then slithered off, like the scum you are. But I see you popping back up in threads.

I feel like Moses after giving the Israelites water, yet they still complained. This was for free but my people wasn't satisfied , even though it's been legit. At not cost.

All I can do is pray for such miserable souls.

To the other non slime balls it's been rich. But just like Moses I must leave my people, I won't be taking you into the promise land. Stefan is my Joshua , and I trust him from here.

I stand with Cribby

Someone please remind me again what has Cribby been spot on with.

The Banda stuff? Unless I’m mistaken he didn’t mention Banda was staying because he was gettin the Co-dc position. That one caught EVERYONE off guard. Simple deductive reasoning could lead one to believe that unless Manny was going to promote the bartender to DC at Temple there’s zero reason for Banda to leave here and go there.

The Jadon/OU stuff? Wasn’t it well known that OU was always lurking in the shadows and that both parents went there? Or did that news just come out 48 hours ago?

The TS stuff? How many times has he flip flopped on UM/GA info? Now he gets a txt where his guy says 100% OU? Was this before or after everyone else started reporting this? Did he scoop ivins or mansell or anyone for that matter on this stuff?

I have nothing against Cribby or anyone else who brings info to this site all I’m sayin is this crap happens every year. Someone pops out he woodwork with news feeds it to the board and then people run with it as gospel. And it never pans out lol. Then it’s because of bags, recruiting is fluid, kids change their mind etc etc. I actually applaud Cribby that he got so many people to buy what he was selling.

One other thing...the people that know what’s going on and are legit don’t have issues providing names and specific circumstances. Brooklyn for as much crap as he has gotten lately we all know he played here, has a nephew on the team, and has named specific people in specific circumstances. Most recently the Rumph and Pat Sr nightclub story. I think he also scooped everyone on the Jarren Williams transfer.

Advertisement
Back