The Cribbystalball retirement thread

Cribby

All-American
Premium
This will be my last post on this and my final predictions. Then I'll be retiring with all the other fake insiders. Me and Dan Sileo Jr have already made plans to share a condo at Palm Meadows retirement village.

After receiving the last call from my sauce " Manny Kanblo" I'm pretty comfortable forecasting both Ts and JH to Um.

I started this thread just for the trolls and wannabe cool guys to come at me bro. You've waited for this , chomping at the bit to call me Sileo III, fake insider etc.

You posted your little slick comments until you realized it was legit , then slithered off, like the scum you are. But I see you popping back up in threads.

I feel like Moses after giving the Israelites water, yet they still complained. This was for free but my people wasn't satisfied , even though it's been legit. At not cost.

All I can do is pray for such miserable souls.

To the other non slime balls it's been rich. But just like Moses I must leave my people, I won't be taking you into the promise land. Stefan is my Joshua , and I trust him from here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This will be my last post on this and my final predictions. Then I'll be retiring with all the other fake insiders. Me and Dan Sileo Jr have already made plans to share a condo at Palm Meadows retirement village.

After receiving the last call from my sauce " Manny Kanblo" I'm pretty comfortable forecasting both Ts and JH to Um.

I started this thread just for the trolls and wannabe cool guys to come at me bro. You've waited for this , chomping at the bit to call me Sileo III, fake insider etc.

You posted your little slick comments until you realized it was legit , then slithered off, like the scum you are. But I see you popping back up in threads.

I feel like Moses after giving the Israelites water, yet they still complained. This was for free but my people wasn't satisfied , even though it's been legit. At not cost.

To the other non slime balls it's been rich. But just like Moses I must leave my people, I won't be taking you into the promise land. Stefan is my Joshua , and I trust him from here.
I have a VIP membership on 247 and I can confirm you've been way ahead with your info then anyone else on that site! I'm seriously questioning my membership because of this! Appreciate the info!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll admit I crapped on your info at first. Then everything started proving true and it was impossible to slander your name. Hope you're right in the end here with the cribbstobal. Come back soon, and go Canes.

Advertisement

Hold my Golden calf.

Advertisement
Back