The Cribbystalball retirement thread

@Cribby now first off I 100 percent believe you in all of this.

But I must say if this is a troll, this could be the best one ever in CIS and I wouldn’t even be mad hahahahahha

Come on man, I've literally hit on everything. Not to suck my own dong but it's true. I just have a thread for the haters to come get me in, if I'm wrong. They've been salivating for months. Haters love this.

Advertisement
@Cribby now first off I 100 percent believe you in all of this.

But I must say if this is a troll, this could be the best one ever in CIS and I wouldn’t even be mad hahahahahha

It's not a troll when he's like 4/4 with predictions. Even if he gets this wrong...

He called Stevenson to Miami

Called Stevenson's mom.signing off on Miami

Called third team getting involved with Haselwood

Called Banda staying on board the day of the Diaz firing when no one knew.

That is an insider friend.

This will be my last post on this and my final predictions. Then I'll be retiring with all the other fake insiders. Me and Dan Sileo Jr have already made plans to share a condo at Palm Meadows retirement village.

After receiving the last call from my sauce " Manny Kanblo" I'm pretty comfortable forecasting both Ts and JH to Um.

I started this thread just for the trolls and wannabe cool guys to come at me bro. You've waited for this , chomping at the bit to call me Sileo III, fake insider etc.

You posted your little slick comments until you realized it was legit , then slithered off, like the scum you are. But I see you popping back up in threads.

I feel like Moses after giving the Israelites water, yet they still complained. This was for free but my people wasn't satisfied , even though it's been legit. At not cost.

All I can do is pray for such miserable souls.

To the other non slime balls it's been rich. But just like Moses I must leave my people, I won't be taking you into the promise land. Stefan is my Joshua , and I trust him from here.
Yo, thanks for the info. With the way our season turned out this would be a helluva pull getting a gamechanger on offense and defense.

It's not a troll when he's like 4/4 with predictions. Even if he gets this wrong...

He called Stevenson to Miami

Called Stevenson's mom.signing off on Miami

Called third team getting involved with Haselwood

Called Banda staying on board the day of the Diaz firing when no one knew.

That is an insider friend.

All at least 24-48 hours before the “experts” called it.

Advertisement
This will be my last post on this and my final predictions. Then I'll be retiring with all the other fake insiders. Me and Dan Sileo Jr have already made plans to share a condo at Palm Meadows retirement village.

After receiving the last call from my sauce " Manny Kanblo" I'm pretty comfortable forecasting both Ts and JH to Um.

I started this thread just for the trolls and wannabe cool guys to come at me bro. You've waited for this , chomping at the bit to call me Sileo III, fake insider etc.

You posted your little slick comments until you realized it was legit , then slithered off, like the scum you are. But I see you popping back up in threads.

I feel like Moses after giving the Israelites water, yet they still complained. This was for free but my people wasn't satisfied , even though it's been legit. At not cost.

All I can do is pray for such miserable souls.

To the other non slime balls it's been rich. But just like Moses I must leave my people, I won't be taking you into the promise land. Stefan is my Joshua , and I trust him from here.
Thanks for your time into this, even if others negged you.

Do your connections know anything about the last coaching spot and or Richt hiring an OC?

Come on man, I've literally hit on everything. Not to suck my own dong but it's true. I just have a thread for the haters to come get me in, if I'm wrong. They've been salivating for months. Haters love this.

We can add Brooklyndee to the haters club as he is just straight up contradicting goat info. In the Old Testament God would punish false prophets... In the book of Jeremiah a false prophet contradicted Jeremiah and he ended up dead before the year ended. It seems Brooklyndee's stature continues to diminish and not a very smart move to go after the CHOSEN ONE.

Advertisement

Nah I believe you it’s been accurate and ahead of everybody’s “experts” trust I’m a believer

You know that man isn't hiring an oc bro

Milk.jpg

Advertisement
Thanks for your time into this, even if others negged you.

Do your connections know anything about the last coaching spot and or Richt hiring an OC?

Richt's post practice presser today he was asked about the last coaching vacancy. Was asked if it would be an offensive coach and his a$$ basically walked away while answering saying it would be a defensive coach. Just sad.

We can add Brooklyndee to the haters club as he is just straight up contradicting goat info. In the Old Testament God would punish false prophets... In the book of Jeremiah a false prophet contradicted Jeremiah and he ended up dead before the year ended. It seems Brooklyndee's stature continues to diminish and not a very smart move to go after the CHOSEN ONE.

Brook is free to his own predictions, I actually was in that ball park until I talked to my guy. I've rode with him this long , why hop off now ? Dude is literally perfect.

Advertisement
Brook is free to his own predictions, I actually was in that ball park until I talked to my guy. I've rode with him this long , why hop off now ? Dude is literally perfect.

What changed since Friday?

I'm going with the perfect dude.

Advertisement
Back