THE COMMITTEE HATES US!!!!

Advertisement
Jaromir Jagr on November 1st - "Anyone who follows college football, even marginally, knows that a 12-0 ACC Champion is no worse than #2 , much less #6 , like these buffoons want us to believe."

Advertisement
I am confused as to what really changed between Miami and Clemson this past Saturday from the committee's perspective?

I am happy as **** to be in this position, but I still don't like what this committee is doing overall.

And we're Miami fans, everyone hates us-- the committee included. That's part of our M.O.

NC States loss to Wake. Miami's convincing second half. Clemson playing the Citadel.

I get all that, and I am happy with the result, but it just doesn't seem out of the realm of an ordinary CFB weekend.

Clemson's win against VT didn't lose any teeth when the Hokies lost to GT but NC State losing to Wake Forrest does? The same Wake Forrest team who played ND tough, but ND ran through NC State, but that wasn't a red flag about NC State until now, etc. Just saying, the timing of which stuff matters seems odd.

Advertisement
Look at this gem:
[MENTION=1846]TheOriginalCane[/MENTION] -

"The winner of Alabama-Georgia is a concern. - We would finish behind an undefeated Alabama. That's one.

The loser of Alabama-Georgia is a concern. - Nope

An undefeated Wisconsin is a concern. - Nope

A 1-loss Big 10 team that does not go to the Big 10 championship game is a concern. - Nope

The Big 12 winner is a concern. - Nope

Washington is a concern. - LOL

We could finish undefeated and #7 in the country." - This one might be my new sig.

No. My argument was that there were 3 undefeated teams an 6 one loss teams ahead of us, and moving up for us would require a few of those one lose teams to become 2 loss teams.

You're the stupid inbred ****sucker who sees Iowa upset Ohio State and think that means you were right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We passed two one-loss teams. The exact thing that you said wouldn't happen.

Being right all the time isn't as glamorous at it seems since you have to deal with idiots like this guy.

Show where I said it wouldn't happen. In fact I said it would have to happen. My entire argument has been that while sitting 10th, we needed a few things outside our control to go our way to happen. You said we didn't need any of it to happen. And when it did indeed happen, you claim to be right. When what I said had to happen did happen, you claim that it vindicated you.

Advertisement
How are you vindicated?

Oh, you know, telling you clowns three weeks ago that this would all take care of itself if we won out. Remember all of your scenarios showing us how we might be left out? Well, here we are at #2 .

"THEY ARE GOING TO KEEP PUTTING US BEHIND 1-LOSS TEAMS!!!!"

LMAO.

We haven't beat Clemson yet. When we do, I predict the #1 slot is OURS.

How are you vindicated?

Oh, you know, telling you clowns three weeks ago that this would all take care of itself if we won out. Remember all of your scenarios showing us how we might be left out? Well, here we are at #2 .

LMAO.
I'd like to throat chop you about 75% of the time but I was right there with you in that thread.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How are you vindicated?

LMAO.

No. Nobody ever said that. We said we needed to win, and have other teams lose in order to move up. We even stipulated that this was the most likely scenario considering the games left to be played.

Nobody that I am aware of has ever tried to say that the most likely scenario couldn't happen. You have simply insisted that other people were wrong based on the exact results that we predicted. We win. Other teams lose. We move up.

We won. Other teams lost. We moved up.

Exactly how in the **** are you vindicated?

We have now gone past two one-loss teams. The exact thing you said wouldn't happen. Go back and look.
This..... Everyone freaked out about our ranking before gdam ND (And after). It's worked out fine.

Advertisement
No. I didn't say that. I said that based on what the committee had already stated that there was a chance that they would continue to hold that opinion if things stayed the same.

You and Jagr seem to confuse the ideas of possibility and plausibility. Situations change and scenarios become less plausible. That doesn't mean they were never possible.

I never said we wouldn't move up. At the time we were 10th, I simply said that there were enough teams ahead of us that could win out and leave us outside the top 4. Jagr or nobody else predicted Iowa would beat Ohio state or that penn State would get dropped. So pretending that these events make you "right" is retarded.

It's like calling heads on the coin toss and pretending that tails never existed.

Revisionist history. The whole argument centered around our placement behind one-loss teams. You and your boyfriend whined that the committee would keep up behind those one-loss teams. I said that if we won against our schedule we would pass them.

Guess what: we passed them.
This

No. My argument was that there were 3 undefeated teams an 6 one loss teams ahead of us, and moving up for us would require a few of those one lose teams to become 2 loss teams.

You're the stupid inbred ****sucker who sees Iowa upset Ohio State and think that means you were right.

We passed two one-loss teams. The exact thing that you said wouldn't happen.

Being right all the time isn't as glamorous at it seems since you have to deal with idiots like this guy.

Show where I said it wouldn't happen. In fact I said it would have to happen. My entire argument has been that while sitting 10th, we needed a few things outside our control to go our way to happen. You said we didn't need any of it to happen. And when it did indeed happen, you claim to be right. When what I said had to happen did happen, you claim that it vindicated you.

We didn't need anything to happen. We needed to win against three straight bowl teams. We passed Oklahoma, Clemson, and Wisconsin just by winning.

Remember this: "The Big 12 will whittle itself down to 1. Their two best teams are ahead of us right now and there is no reason, ****ing ZERO, to expect that the winner will fall below us."

Advertisement
Back