THE COMMITTEE HATES US!!!!

Advertisement
If we get Wisky in the playoffs and they are a one point favorite I’m taking out a second mortgage on my house and heading to Vegas...no way that one dimensional bunch of haythrowers can beat us....

Pul-leeeeaaaase let us get them in the playoffs.

If we beat Clemson we would no longer be underdogs but agree 1000% with the premise. They’re a worse version of ND.

Setting up a semi final of
1. Miami vs 4. Ohio state (crazy ratings for a semi final)
2. Oklahoma vs 3. Auburn

Championship:
Miami vs Oklahoma

Defense wins championships
We get ring #6

Last edited:
Advertisement
gb2logosm.jpg

Hope we end up #1 or #4 so we can play in the sugar bowl and closer to us in the east coast.

Advertisement
I'm happy to see our Canes get the #2 spot!! BUT is it just me or should they add more teams to the playoff?? I think a 6-team playoff would solve a lot of these problems with all these teams fighting for 4 spots.. I just see it a lot less complicated with 6 teams, the top 2 teams (#1 and #2 ) would get byes (just like in the NFL), then the #3 plays #6 and #4 plays #5 !!

Like I said I'm happy my Canes finally got to #2 , BUT all this bs about a 1 loss team, the best 2 loss team, if this team beats this team, this teams has a weak schedule and this team has a better non conference record, TOO MUCH BS... Watching the way this season is ending, a 6-team playoff would make sense!! Just my thoughts... Because IF my Canes just soo happens to stumble against Clemson in a conference championship game, shouldn't stop them from reaching the playoff with 1-loss coming in that game!! BUT here it is, IF Auburn beat Bama and WINS the SEC championship game they get in with 2-losses...

Show yourselves.

Eat a ****. 15 wins in a row. It's about time respect owed becomes respect given.

I love being vindicated.

You can act like you've been there before and don't make a big deal about it. Unless of course it's you're first time to be right.

*your

Why are you so angry? You should be happy we are #2

How are you vindicated?

Oh, you know, telling you clowns three weeks ago that this would all take care of itself if we won out. Remember all of your scenarios showing us how we might be left out? Well, here we are at #2 .

"THEY ARE GOING TO KEEP PUTTING US BEHIND 1-LOSS TEAMS!!!!"

LMAO.

No. Nobody ever said that. We said we needed to win, and have other teams lose in order to move up. We even stipulated that this was the most likely scenario considering the games left to be played.

Nobody that I am aware of has ever tried to say that the most likely scenario couldn't happen. You have simply insisted that other people were wrong based on the exact results that we predicted. We win. Other teams lose. We move up.

We won. Other teams lost. We moved up.

Exactly how in the **** are you vindicated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have now gone past two one-loss teams. The exact thing you said wouldn't happen. Go back and look.

No. I didn't say that. I said that based on what the committee had already stated that there was a chance that they would continue to hold that opinion if things stayed the same.

You and Jagr seem to confuse the ideas of possibility and plausibility. Situations change and scenarios become less plausible. That doesn't mean they were never possible.

I never said we wouldn't move up. At the time we were 10th, I simply said that there were enough teams ahead of us that could win out and leave us outside the top 4. Jagr or nobody else predicted Iowa would beat Ohio state or that penn State would get dropped. So pretending that these events make you "right" is retarded.

It's like calling heads on the coin toss and pretending that tails never existed.

Advertisement
Get sick of excuses being made for other teams that had a player or 2 injured when they lost. Never anything about the Canes losing there starting rb for the season. Nothing about the Canes having as many as 4 defensive starters out some of our close games. Earlier I heard excuses.for Ala before they even play Aub because they have a couple of defensive players dinged up. Great to be2 right now but better sor and sos than Ala. Should be number 1

Setting up a semi final of
1. Miami vs 4. Ohio state (crazy ratings for a semi final)
2. Oklahoma vs 3. Auburn

Championship:
Miami vs Oklahoma

Defense wins championships
We get ring #6

THIS playoff **** is really crazy.. 2-Loss teams still have a chance at making the playoff, BS!! The media know how to keep certain teams relevant and the talk of CFB... What's the point of fighting your *** off to stay undefeated to get at the end of the season to hear 2-loss teams still getting showed love as a possible playoff team..

Advertisement
No. I didn't say that. I said that based on what the committee had already stated that there was a chance that they would continue to hold that opinion if things stayed the same.

You and Jagr seem to confuse the ideas of possibility and plausibility. Situations change and scenarios become less plausible. That doesn't mean they were never possible.

I never said we wouldn't move up. At the time we were 10th, I simply said that there were enough teams ahead of us that could win out and leave us outside the top 4. Jagr or nobody else predicted Iowa would beat Ohio state or that penn State would get dropped. So pretending that these events make you "right" is retarded.

It's like calling heads on the coin toss and pretending that tails never existed.

Revisionist history. The whole argument centered around our placement behind one-loss teams. You and your boyfriend whined that the committee would keep up behind those one-loss teams. I said that if we won against our schedule we would pass them.

Guess what: we passed them.

I'm happy to see our Canes get the #2 spot!! BUT is it just me or should they add more teams to the playoff?? I think a 6-team playoff would solve a lot of these problems with all these teams fighting for 4 spots.. I just see it a lot less complicated with 6 teams, the top 2 teams (#1 and #2 ) would get byes (just like in the NFL), then the #3 plays #6 and #4 plays #5 !!

Like I said I'm happy my Canes finally got to #2 , BUT all this bs about a 1 loss team, the best 2 loss team, if this team beats this team, this teams has a weak schedule and this team has a better non conference record, TOO MUCH BS... Watching the way this season is ending, a 6-team playoff would make sense!! Just my thoughts... Because IF my Canes just soo happens to stumble against Clemson in a conference championship game, shouldn't stop them from reaching the playoff with 1-loss coming in that game!! BUT here it is, IF Auburn beat Bama and WINS the SEC championship game they get in with 2-losses...

There are no problems. Teams from across the country fighting like crazy to get one of the last spots is what makes it fun.

Advertisement
Back