THE COMMITTEE HATES US!!!!

Setting up a semi final of
1. Miami vs 4. Ohio state (crazy ratings for a semi final)
2. Oklahoma vs 3. Auburn

Championship:
Miami vs Oklahoma

Defense wins championships
We get ring [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=6]#6 [/URL]

THIS playoff **** is really crazy.. 2-Loss teams still have a chance at making the playoff, BS!! The media know how to keep certain teams relevant and the talk of CFB... What's the point of fighting your *** off to stay undefeated to get at the end of the season to hear 2-loss teams still getting showed love as a possible playoff team..

Because 2-loss teams are ranked as high as #6 . How can they NOT be included in playoff talk?

Advertisement
No. I didn't say that. I said that based on what the committee had already stated that there was a chance that they would continue to hold that opinion if things stayed the same.

You and Jagr seem to confuse the ideas of possibility and plausibility. Situations change and scenarios become less plausible. That doesn't mean they were never possible.

I never said we wouldn't move up. At the time we were 10th, I simply said that there were enough teams ahead of us that could win out and leave us outside the top 4. Jagr or nobody else predicted Iowa would beat Ohio state or that penn State would get dropped. So pretending that these events make you "right" is retarded.

It's like calling heads on the coin toss and pretending that tails never existed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Revisionist history. The whole argument centered around our placement behind one-loss teams. You and your boyfriend whined that the committee would keep up behind those one-loss teams. I said that if we won against our schedule we would pass them.

Guess what: we passed them.

No. My argument was that there were 3 undefeated teams an 6 one loss teams ahead of us, and moving up for us would require a few of those one lose teams to become 2 loss teams.

You're the stupid inbred ********** who sees Iowa upset Ohio State and think that means you were right.

No. My argument was that there were 3 undefeated teams an 6 one loss teams ahead of us, and moving up for us would require a few of those one lose teams to become 2 loss teams.

You're the stupid inbred ****sucker who sees Iowa upset Ohio State and think that means you were right.

We passed two one-loss teams. The exact thing that you said wouldn't happen.

Being right all the time isn't as glamorous at it seems since you have to deal with idiots like this guy.

Advertisement
Setting up a semi final of
1. Miami vs 4. Ohio state (crazy ratings for a semi final)
2. Oklahoma vs 3. Auburn

Championship:
Miami vs Oklahoma

Defense wins championships
We get ring #6

Imagine? its very possible and we aint even at full miami strength yet..........prayers sent

This ranking is a surprise. Not a given. Can't call people out for seeing the BS writing on the wall earlier.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Without the negative ****: We all want Bama to win out. But for the sake of argument, if Bama loses to Auburn and Miami beats Pitt and loses to Clemson. Our loss comes to a higher ranked one loss team. Why would a one loss Bama who didn't play in their conference championship automatically be ahead of a one loss Miami who played number 3 in their Conference Champinship? Cause they Bama? Side by side resumes would have to give the nod to Miami assuming VT and UND finish their seasons with a win.

And you can't have both Auburn and Georgia in there. You'd have to put two 2-loss teams ahead of us. And if Georgia wins, the Bama loss to Auburn is not as good AND our blowout win over UND looks even better.

Last edited:
I hate to do this, but......

Loose Cannon: "The Big 12 will whittle itself down to 1. Their two best teams are ahead of us right now and there is no reason, ****ing ZERO, to expect that the winner will fall below us."

The Big 12 leader has not lost since then, but they fell below us.

Response?

Advertisement
I hate to do this, but......

Loose Cannon: "The Big 12 will whittle itself down to 1. Their two best teams are ahead of us right now and there is no reason, ****ing ZERO, to expect that the winner will fall below us."

The Big 12 leader has not lost since then, but they fell below us.

Response?

Who is loose cannon? Never heard of him, pal.

You went and looked for this? Let's discuss Miami going forward, not loose cannon's prior posts.

Who is loose cannon? Never heard of him, pal.

You went and looked for this? Let's discuss Miami going forward, not loose cannon's prior posts.

No, I have most of his posts saved in a spreadsheet so I can quickly pull them when his predictions fall apart.

I am confused as to what really changed between Miami and Clemson this past Saturday from the committee's perspective?

I am happy as **** to be in this position, but I still don't like what this committee is doing overall.

And we're Miami fans, everyone hates us-- the committee included. That's part of our M.O.

Advertisement
I am confused as to what really changed between Miami and Clemson this past Saturday from the committee's perspective?

I am happy as **** to be in this position, but I still don't like what this committee is doing overall.

And we're Miami fans, everyone hates us-- the committee included. That's part of our M.O.

NC States loss to Wake. Miami's convincing second half. Clemson playing the Citadel.

Loose Cannon: "Jagr wants to argue that we said a 12-0 Miami wouldn't get in the CFP, when what was actually said was that there remained a slim chance that a 12-0 Miami could get left out."

Yep, a slim chance that 12-0 Miami could get left out. You're a real Nostradamus.

Advertisement
Idk whats so hard to understand. We want Bama to win out to eliminate Auburn & Uga. We want Ohio State to give Wiscy a loss. Then if we were to lose it would be 1 loss Miami vs 2 loss Ohio State to get the 4 spot. Simple as that.

[MENTION=1846]TheOriginalCane[/MENTION] - "'Merely winning' will not put us in the Final 4."

Good call, sir.

Advertisement
Back