THE COMMITTEE HATES US!!!!

When the first playoff rankings came out no one on this board knew what would happen between then and now. Every prediction was pure speculation. What has happened since has put us where we are regardless of any speculation on this board. Enjoy the moment of where we are. Meanwhile the one sure way we will. be in the playoffs is win out. We may get in or be left out with a loss is again pure speculation. My speculation is we win out but regardless of what happens this team.has been one of my favorites of all time because they have done this against all odds according to all.ths so called experts when the season began. Most here did not expect us to even be having this conversation this late in the season. Just enjoy and Go CANES
Herbie, and a lot other CF pundits, opine that Miami is IN if they lose a NARROW game to mighty Clemson! hUh.

My post never mentioned what the press is now speculating. Was about this board. I am well aware a lot of the press thinks we can still be in with a loss to Clemson. Again though that is speculation. A lot of these same pundits predicted losses to.VT and ND. I think they are correct about the playoffs but hope the Canes leave no doubt with 2 more wins.

Advertisement
Show yourselves.

You're delusional! Nothing more, nothing less. Because Miami would possibly be No. 4, if they had contempt for Miami. dUh.

You know what's going to really be chaos-- if South Carolina upsets Clemson.
or GT beats Georgia or Michigan beats OSU or WV beats OU. Still dozens of crazy scenarios could still play out. God bless college football.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You're ' pizzing into the wind! ' Because MOST of those scenario's won't take place this weekend. dUh.

You know what's going to really be chaos-- if South Carolina upsets Clemson.

Ain't going to happen! dUh.

When the first playoff rankings came out no one on this board knew what would happen between then and now. Every prediction was pure speculation. What has happened since has put us where we are regardless of any speculation on this board. Enjoy the moment of where we are. Meanwhile the one sure way we will. be in the playoffs is win out. We may get in or be left out with a loss is again pure speculation. My speculation is we win out but regardless of what happens this team.has been one of my favorites of all time because they have done this against all odds according to all.ths so called experts when the season began. Most here did not expect us to even be having this conversation this late in the season. Just enjoy and Go CANES

Herbie, and a lot other CF pundits, opine that Miami is IN if they lose a NARROW game to mighty Clemson! hUh.

I also think NC State losing to Wake diminished what was another quality win for Clemson.....Committee does seem like they are paying some attention.

Then U, and your Cane buddies, better root for mighty ND this Saturday. Because a 10-2 ND is better than a 9-3 ND. Also, that would be another ' quality ' ROAD win over Stanford. dUh.

BrUh, You've got to learn to use the multi-quote, dUh.

Advertisement
Back