The biggest difference between Miami and Michigan

Advertisement
Also it took Harbaugh more than 3 years to build to this point. They used to get pushed around by OSU and Michigan State so bad he took a pay cut.

It won't happen overnight. Took him a minute to find his quarterback too.
He won 10 games each of his first two years.

He is a great coach though.

What got Harbaugh to this point was Urbans retirement

Interesting stat that I found while looking up other stuff. Interpret it as you will.

Miami was 91st in rushing play percentage (49.14%). They were much closer to teams like Georgia (50.36%) and Oregon (46.57%) than Michigan (60.26%) and Alabama (59.88%).
What does this even mean? What is your interpretation of this data point, D$?

If Michigan is the ultimate goal for Miami, then we’d be making a mistake wasting NIL money on a QB in the Portal.

We need to load up on OL’s, DL’s & find another big bodied Fletcher style RB.

Probably should consider hiring Sherrone Moore or Kirk Campbell.

I’m not being sarcastic either, if that’s what we wanna be moving forward then we need to lean into it all the way & stop dipping our toes halfway in the water.

People love to mention the qb but love to leave off the HC‘s game management lol.
People also love to talk about the game management but not talk about officials taking actual points off the board with Miami. And giving the other teams actual points in games we lose by one score. I see all these long posts and nobody ever mentions the affect that’s having on these one score games.

And before I get the well take it out of the officials hands argument. He hasn’t been here long enough to build the kind of team that can win despite the officials. He will build that kind of team, but not yet.

Advertisement
The difference is Miami actually plays teams with a pulse where Ohio St and Michigan only beat up on each other every year and play an average Penn State team.

If Michigan is the ultimate goal for Miami, then we’d be making a mistake wasting NIL money on a QB in the Portal.

We need to load up on OL’s, DL’s & find another big bodied Fletcher style RB.

Probably should consider hiring Sherrone Moore or Kirk Campbell.

I’m not being sarcastic either, if that’s what we wanna be moving forward then we need to lean into it all the way & stop dipping our toes halfway in the water.
Michigan is not the goal for Miami. My guess is that Alabama and Georgia is the goal for Miami.

Advertisement
No. They lost because they ran the ball too much and burned the clock.

They ran the ball 40 times for about 180 yards.

4 yards a carry.

They barely completed a single third down the entire game, largely because, in typical Harbaugh fashion, they ran the ball too many times to put the offense in third and obvious passing situations.
Friend, do you think before you ink?

You do know Meeesheeghan didn't throw a pass tbe entire 2H against Pedo State and crushed them like little *******.

Advertisement
Advertisement
il_fullxfull.1982537132_8mtz.png

Advertisement
Back