The banner is flying today boys!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize I have a higher ratio of positive reactions than you do right? You have 1000 posts and 700 positive reactions. I have 4400 posts and 6600 positive reactions. No one actually wants you as a Cane fan. Who are you going to start rooting for once Richt gets canned and no D1 team is willing to hire him? Or will you just spend your Saturdays hunting coons and snakes?

Who gave a like on the gator troll’s post about banner, well it was old gator himself. After you posted yesterday about people being in minority on threads. Yeah I want to get you on one of those hunts, preferably done in Trembly Bottom Swamp after one of those big hawgs.

Advertisement
And where is this talent coming from? Seems like alot of those guys have been decommitting or looking else where according to recruiting reports.

Not sure what guys you are talking about, but we only want True Canes at heart here, i dont worry or care about who doesnt sign here, only the ones who feel like they bleed Orange & Green!

The banner should read "Blake gotta go". Blake signed off on the Arkansas State cancellation, Richt as OC and his son as QB coach, Richt's ext., Patke hire. All huge blunders.

The Damm banner crew, gotta love it. They'll be the ones watching game tonight with pants around their ankles waiting for the flyover to start spanking their monkey. Then once they blow a load they all go back to crying and moaning. Lord have mercy we have some worthless fans

I prefer The Golden Girls. :fap:

goldengirlsmemes-18.png

Who gave a like on the gator troll’s post about banner, well it was old gator himself. After you posted yesterday about people being in minority on threads. Yeah I want to get you on one of those hunts, preferably done in Trembly Bottom Swamp after one of those big hawgs.

And who is old gator himself? Since you don't like him I assume he is a true fan that wants what is best for the school, football team, and players. People who want Richt gone are the majority. The Richt bots, like yourself, are the vocal minority. Trembly bottom? That sounds like a place you would spend a lot of time at.

Advertisement
If it happens this is crazy. Too early in my opinion. I get the frustration but this is nuts.

And who is old gator himself? Since you don't like him I assume he is a true fan that wants what is best for the school, football team, and players. People who want Richt gone are the majority. The Richt bots, like yourself, are the vocal minority. Trembly bottom? That sounds like a place you would spend a lot of time at.
1541273917049.png

Playing a lot of YOUNG guys with no experience. Working through a terrible QB situation - and yes, I do think CMR created it on his own- but no matter what, it's still a year we expected to have struggles after losing many key guys to either graduation or the draft.

It's time to support the kids .....

Please name the young guys that are being played? Who? Scaife? Our leading receiver in B Jordan?

Who on defense? Like what are these lies you guys tell yourself to excuse Richt's ineptitude? Everyone contributing on defense has been here for no less than 2 yrs and majority are either Jr's (Jackson, Bethel, Pinckney, Quarterman, Finley, McCloud) or Sr's (Jackson, Redwine, Johnson, Dean, Patchan, Odenigbo, Willis)

Like, seriously enough is enough; hold Richt accountable! It ain't the youth, b/c we have a seasoned, veteran team. It ain't the schedule, b/c quite frankly, everyone had our schedule as **** poor sans LSU prior to the season. It ain't just the QB play; it's a total cluster fck of coaching, lack of preparedness, and play calling, all of which falls on Richt. I'm tired of the excuses, he literally has none. If you wanna blame the QB play after 3 yrs, then that's on Jon. If you wanna blame the QB not having enough time to execute plays after 3 yrs, then that's on Searles.

Don't talk to me about Golden players b/c Golden players have been coached up on the other side of the ball.

I'm going to support no matter what, but let's stop acting as if Richt is in some dire situation as to why we're struggling. We're struggling b/c he's been a chitty coach this yr. What's being seen here is what was seen in Georgia in his latter yrs.

Advertisement
Lol yeah 58-0 had nothing to do with golden being fired, it was all the banner...

The banner was the icing on the cake. Just like Golden , The banner is the start of the end of Richt.

Richt will ultimately be fired because he sucks ,but the banner speeds up that process.

All anyone has to do is look at your incessant postings and see that, yes in fact, all you do is bytch and moan.
He just wants Richt gone. Haven't seen anything from him I'd consider *****ing and moaning. Just disagrees with you, and is vocal about his opinion.

Honestly you kinda started the moaning here. "Originalgatorhater is so dumb. All he does is mooaan. Stoppp please." Or at least that's what it sounds like to me. While @OriginalGatorHater literally just strongly stated his opinion.

These mfs are out to destroy the program it’s simple, just quit watching and following Miami, we don’t need you mfs. Literally nothing good will come of this if true, they aren’t firing richt anytime soon especially not this year so wtf are you trying to fly a banner for?

That a banner even is being discussed is an embarrassment to this program. If you are someone who is embarrassing the hurricane program and costing us possible recruits your not a Miami Hurricanes fan your just a baby back whining b itch.

As @brock said if you really think richt is going to be fired you have the IQ of a rock. Instead of freaking out when you don’t get your way like a 5 year old why don’t you wait and see if richt makes the moves you are hoping for? If not don’t be a fan anymore. Banners should only be used in extreme circumstances and we are not even close to that.

The banner was the icing on the cake. Just like Golden , The banner is the start of the end of Richt.

Richt will ultimately be fired because he sucks ,but the banner speeds up that process.

The banner has zero effect on when and if someone gets fired.

Only delusional wezzie ****, and low intelligence simpletons, think that it has any impact on the decision making of adults.

When and if Richt gets fired, if it happens, it won’t be because of banners in any way.

Some of you people are just clearly not that bright.

Advertisement
The banner has zero effect on when and if someone gets fired.

Only delusional wezzie ****, and low intelligence simpletons, think that it has any impact on the decision making of adults.

When and if Richt gets fired, if it happens, it won’t be because of banners in any way.

Some of you people are just clearly not that bright.

Spoken like a true slurper.

If banners make no difference then why cry when it flys above the stadium?

It’s called pressure. Banners, low attendance , low ratings and loss of recruits it is all pieces to the puzzle.

Uh yeah sure. Just like Butch’s banner was the start of the end of him. Wasn’t at all a demonstration of our constantly premature ejaculating fanbase.

Advertisement
You're not an unbiased observer. A fire Richt banner right now is aggressive and harmful at this point... I didnt vote it up or down... I dont want to fight with Canes when the fans have been failed and **** on for years here... But so is the way Richt's run things and throws the blame on players harmful, amongst a number of issues he's shown no signs of remedying.

Forget about the banners. Thats not my thing but whatever. Anyone who attacks people for simply criticizing Richt is today's version of the Golden slurpers who refused to accept reality and went after the guys who were calling it early on here.

God i hope Richt does a 180 at season's end on the offense and the approach to recruiting but i wouldnt bet on it.

Last edited:
Wow a banner already I think this makes the fan base look bad. Does this if it happens show future coaches if we don’t win championships in year 3 a banner will fly

You comparing Butch to Richt is full ******.

One guy is coaching at Miami the other at FIU

Anyone who’s says Richt “sucks” is a moron. He is a good coach and not great. Great coaches in CFB are Saban, Meyer, swinney, and I suppose harbaugh.

Name on a program who’s been a top 10/top 5 staple the last 10+ years, it’s barely a handful

Michigan is about to be in the playoffs if they beat OSU last game of the year after a 5 loss season. But Harbaugh madea change by firing coaches and it’s yet to be seen if Richt does the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back