The banner is flying today boys!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The banner has zero effect on when and if someone gets fired.

Only delusional wezzie ****, and low intelligence simpletons, think that it has any impact on the decision making of adults.

When and if Richt gets fired, if it happens, it won’t be because of banners in any way.

Some of you people are just clearly not that bright.
You're 100% right, neither the banners nor Richt are doing any good for us at this point and unfortunately we're fûcked either way unless Richt makes true 180 degree changes after the season. Richt's not getting fired so quickly.

Advertisement
I'm at the game today for the sole purpose of stumbling into IJJBs tailgate to get a picture with the legend himself

Spoken like a true slurper.

If banners make no difference then why cry when it flys above the stadium?

It’s called pressure. Banners, low attendance , low ratings and loss of recruits it is all pieces to the puzzle.

How dumb are some of you? You really want to lose recruits to complete your master plan to get richt fired? Those of us complaining about the banner realize it does nothing but embarrassed the Miami Hurricanes program. This isn’t even close to an Al golden situation yet. I’m sorry we didn’t take the next step we all hoped for this year and have had two bad losses but to implode the program and start over after what we did last year without a QB, oline, or punter is risdiculous. Just stop we have been irrelevant for 15 years.

One guy is coaching at Miami the other at FIU

Anyone who’s says Richt “sucks” is a moron. He is a good coach and not great. Great coaches in CFB are Saban, Meyer, swinney, and I suppose harbaugh.

Name on a program who’s been a top 10/top 5 staple the last 10+ years, it’s barely a handful

Michigan is about to be in the playoffs if they beat OSU last game of the year after a 5 loss season. But Harbaugh madea change by firing coaches and it’s yet to be seen if Richt does the same

I’m guessing you are ok with good. You slurpers are out in droves today.

Spoken like a true slurper.

If banners make no difference then why cry when it flys above the stadium?

It’s called pressure. Banners, low attendance , low ratings and loss of recruits it is all pieces to the puzzle.

If banners DO make a difference, why have we wanted literally every coach fired in the internet era? Why haven't the banners led to us getting the right coach?

Advertisement
Y’ll Gotta quit comparing CMR to Golden/Butch/Dabo’s 3rd year. The BIG difference is those guys were 1st or 2nd year coaches (and Golden/Butch had sanctions) so there is a built in excuse for them. We have 15 years of history at UGA to form opinions of CMR. The decisions he’s making are indicative of a 1st year coach which is beyond puzzling. The problem is because CMR has 15 years behind him and knowing our last 15 years it’s almost as if he’s daring the higher ups that he’s gonna do it his way, so his loyalty to his staff is gonna be a problem. IF he doesn’t make ANY meaningful changes at the end of the season, to me he’s basically pulling a Golden on us with respect to DNo.

If banners DO make a difference, why have we wanted literally every coach fired in the internet era? Why haven't the banners led to us getting the right coach?

Unfortunately the admin sucks balls too. We need a colon cleanse from top to bottom. But great idea we need banners for them also.

Crazy!! Unreasonable!! Way too soon!!

Only thing that will be derived from doing is that it will confirm to the nation that we truly have unrealistic, unreasonable fans

FYI a disaster is no wins. Are we where we could or should be...No definitely not

The highest reasonable expectation anyone could have had for this team was winning the Coastal.... everything else above that was a pipe dream.

It always amazes me when people have higher expectations for others than they do for themselves. No one would want to be judged for doing their job by the standards some seem to be expecting from CMR since he's been here. No one. Yet some seem to find pleasure in being unreasonable.
Think about it ...what reasonable good coach would want to be here if the expectation was being in the playoffs and winning an NC in three years was expected...only someone with nothing to lose or hard up for being somewhere.

I found out with Golden that there is NO prize given out for "I told you so!! or I told you early on or I told you this would never work" NONE. OR just want to be proven right because the person they wanted wasn't selected.

I simply want this program to succeed. I don't agree with all of CMR's decisions but firing him now is unrealistic. But that's just me

SO FLY YOUR BANNER, see what it gets you besides the cost for paying for it.

Advertisement
I don’t think Rick will succeed here but flying the banner probably demoralizes the kids suiting up more than Rick himself.

People saying it is to soon are in denial. The issue is not the team's record. It is Coach Richt's arrogance and refusal to change. The on the field results and recruiting will only get worse the longer Richt is here. He is not changing.

the quicker he is gone the better.

So the banners haven't done a single thing to help your precious football program.

I mean Richt is technically better than Golden. But It’s a long process my friend. You are forgetting the means to the end.

#stayhomeflythebanner

Advertisement
People saying it is to soon are in denial. The issue is not the team's record. It is Coach Richt's arrogance and refusal to change. The on the field results and recruiting will only get worse the longer Richt is here. He is not changing.

the quicker he is gone the better.

The slurpers will never understand, they are delusional.

Advertisement
Way to go guys. Demand excellence.
Demand Excellence would be a much better start as a banner slogan than Fire Richt at this juncture. If people are going to do as they want and fly banners, then so be it, I can't stop them but steps should be measured and progressive... Not an A Bomb day 1. That's bad for us just like the corching we are suffering under. There's little chance this ends well either way. So depressing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back