The banner is flying today boys!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too Early for stupid *** **** like this tbh.
Yr 3 mid season, way too early for you idiots to be doing this, before Richt/Administration even has a chance to change things at the end of the year.

Advertisement
This one doesn’t feel right. Richt’s digging his own grave as we speak, let’s wait for him to finish digging — it won’t be long

What, next you guys will be banging on his table when he's eating at a restaurant with his family.

These mfs are out to destroy the program it’s simple, just quit watching and following Miami, we don’t need you mfs. Literally nothing good will come of this if true, they aren’t firing richt anytime soon especially not this year so wtf are you trying to fly a banner for?

Nothing good comes from a banner? Did you forget Golden?

False, there maybe only one change that might need to be made, but right now, its still up in the air, but the fact that he was able to coach up 2 roster fillers into serviceable starters and got hayden grading out as one of the top guards in the acc, lets see what he actually can do with some better talent!

And where is this talent coming from? Seems like alot of those guys have been decommitting or looking else where according to recruiting reports.

Advertisement
Too Early for stupid *** **** like this tbh.
Yr 3 mid season, way too early for you idiots to be doing this, before Richt/Administration even has a chance to change things at the end of the year.

Shut up you fcking rat. After AQM you need to shut that **** sucker.

What, next you guys will be banging on his table when he's eating at a restaurant with his family.

Richt better pray he never runs into me at the whole foods on US-1 or at Chicken Grill on US-1(I have bumped into Golden at both spots numerous times) or he will end up hearing the loudest BOOOO of his life.

Disclaimer for the slurpers. This is sarcasm.

Advertisement
The Damm banner crew, gotta love it. They'll be the ones watching game tonight with pants around their ankles waiting for the flyover to start spanking their monkey. Then once they blow a load they all go back to crying and moaning. Lord have mercy we have some worthless fans

Advertisement
You are delusional if you consider someone stating facts about a team as *****ing and moaning. I can just picture you in your annual performance review.
Boss: so you again have the worst performance in the company and we are going to need to make some serious changes.
Quatro: Stop bytching and moaning. Real men accept poor performance.

*****er and Moaner champ by a long shot, no competition. 4,400 posts and 24 positives, no one ever beat you gator, you the champ B and M.

Advertisement
Good way to lose Recruits! Should we have lost those 2 games... NO. Do we need an OC... yes. But look how many Freshmen are playing they are going to make mistakes.

GO CANES!

*****er and Moaner champ by a long shot, no competition. 4,400 posts and 24 positives, no one ever beat you gator, you the champ B and M.

You do realize I have a higher ratio of positive reactions than you do right? You have 1000 posts and 700 positive reactions. I have 4400 posts and 6600 positive reactions. No one actually wants you as a Cane fan. Who are you going to start rooting for once Richt gets canned and no D1 team is willing to hire him? Or will you just spend your Saturdays hunting coons and snakes?

so stupid. The Golden banner was much needed. This just waters down the message and makes this fan base look ridiculous. Idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back