The banner is flying today boys!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Traffic.
Drunk drivers.
Poor lighting.
You crawling through the street looking for your sack.
A beautiful Saturday night.

Advertisement
Then what is this program other than a disaster?

Are we in a good spot as a program? No.
Should we try and create change? Yes.

Flying a banner does nothing more than show how fickle our fan base is. A year ago we're the #2 team in the country and now we're ready to fire our coach. No matter what way you slice it, it's a bad look and it's embarrassing as it'll get national attention.

EDIT: Please realize that the first banners flew after 5-6 seasons by Butch (the football God) and 6-7 by Golden, it isn't the same.

Last edited:
I hope the BANNER glows in tha dark since the game starts around 7ish

Advertisement
It doesnt look good for the program but neither does Richt with what he has done with his decisions and choices. I guess people are tired and want everyone to know that it's unacceptable. I'm not arguing with banner people in defense of Richt.

Whatever happens... happens at this point. People have had it and i don't blame them for being mad. I'm mad too. Richt knows better. He just refuses to do what he should do to win.

Advertisement
It’s be on thing if the banner said “We need an OC” but this is stupid. Our fan base sucks. Look at this board. 80% of it thinks names like “Mork” are clever.

Advertisement
I would agree with needing an OC. Although I also agree Rorcht ain't it, I feel that this is too extreme too fast and will be disregarded. However, what must be done eventually, must be done immediately

Damnit a banner already? I mean we’re in a rut but it’s too soon. If so I just hope it states we need a OC not Fire Mark....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back