The banner is flying today boys!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People love making this program look like a disaster, huh.
SMH! That or people are so fkn miserable with their own lives that things like this make them feel better about themselves. I’m just as frustrated with the offense this year....but the damage this does to the program is what teams like FSU, UF, Alabama will feed off. They will broadcast that crap to the recruits.....we’re already behind the 8 ball because of bagmen. But hey, I hope it delivers the satisfaction you guys are seeking. Lol....corny a$$ dudes.

Advertisement
People? Or ****** coaches?

I'm not an advocate for Richt but you can't possibly think flying a banner does any good. It is going to have a negative effect on this team (who support CMR) and recruits who don't want to commit to a coach on the "hot seat" when in reality he isn't...

Advertisement
As someone on the WEZ noted, we would have seen a go fund me by now

Are we in a good spot as a program? No.
Should we try and create change? Yes.

Flying a banner does nothing more than show how fickle our fan base is. A year ago we're the #2 team in the country and now we're ready to fire our coach. No matter what way you slice it, it's a bad look and it's embarrassing as it'll get national attention.

EDIT: Please realize that the first banners flew after 5-6 seasons by Butch (the football God) and 6-7 by Golden, it isn't the same.

So we were #2 last year and nothing today. Is that making progress.
We won’t even win the Coastal
Instead of getting experience to younger QB he is wasting time with Rosier
I’m sorry listening to this sorry excuse for a coach this week, saying his plays are great and they aren’t executing is BS. His play calling is the reason we suck so bad.
If you’re not getting better you’re worse.
This team has too much talent to lose to Virginia and BC
Our coach shows no ownership of where we are and how his decision making is hurting the program this year and next. Period!!

Go beat Duke!

Advertisement
Also with social media being so huge these days and you actually being able to send direct messages or tag individuals that you are unhappy with, just do that. Flying banners is so 90’s and old mannish

It doesnt look good for the program but neither does Richt with what he has done with his decisions and choices. I guess people are tired and want everyone to know that it's unacceptable. I'm not arguing with banner people in defense of Richt.

Whatever happens... happens at this point. People have had it and i don't blame them for being mad. I'm mad too. Richt knows better. He just refuses to do what he should do to win.

What he has done?? He the best coach we had in 15 years the numbers back that up??

Advertisement
So we were #2 last year and nothing today. Is that making progress.
We won’t even win the Coastal
Instead of getting experience to younger QB he is wasting time with Rosier
I’m sorry listening to this sorry excuse for a coach this week, saying his plays are great and they aren’t executing is BS. His play calling is the reason we suck so bad.
If you’re not getting better you’re worse.
This team has too much talent to lose to Virginia and BC
Our coach shows no ownership of where we are and how his decision making is hurting the program this year and next. Period!!

Go beat Duke!

I respect your opinion, but if you think flying a banner advocating for firing Mark Richt right now as the FIRST step to make change will have a positive effect on this program, you've got something else coming.

Then what is this program other than a disaster?
Tf you mean what is this program other than a disaster?, do we look like Florida state to you? We have the #2 defense in the Nation with trash offense, this can literally be fixed by hiring an OC not firing the HC, you guys aren’t that densed are you? If you were Clemson fans you would want Dabo fired after he goes 6-7 his 3rd year huh? Literally we have **** near a championship roster even with some of the golden recruits left, we’re going to finally hit the blue chip mark next year with our incoming recruits, all we need is an OC and you think this program is in a state of disaster...

Advertisement
What he has done?? He the best coach we had in 15 years the numbers back that up??
Yeah. I know you've been a big supporter of his. He's better than Golden and Shannon. When he was hired i had hopes that he had learned from his mistakes at Georgia and was going to come in and take us to elite. That hasnt happened and based on what ive seen, isnt going to happen. I think hes the stabilizer between where we were and hopefully the next guy who can take us to where we need to be.

Yeah. I know you've been a big supporter of his. He's better than Golden and Shannon. When he was hired i had hopes that he had learned from his mistakes at Georgia and was going to come in and take us to elite. That hasnt happened and based on what ive seen, isnt going to happen. I think hes the stabilizer between where we were and hopefully the next guy who can take us to where we need to be.

Bro its been 2.5 years since we got beat 58-0 relax. Its gonna take time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back