The banner is flying today boys!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is Miami. 5x National champ. Not some bull**** school.

Win or GTFO.

It’s year 3 and we are tending down.

Playing a lot of YOUNG guys with no experience. Working through a terrible QB situation - and yes, I do think CMR created it on his own- but no matter what, it's still a year we expected to have struggles after losing many key guys to either graduation or the draft.

It's time to support the kids .....

LOL! I have never *****ed or moaned. I state facts and discuss events. You are the one who constantly downvotes like a chick and whines about people mocking his favorite corch. Pretend Miami fan? I graduated from the school. I am as real as it gets.

All anyone has to do is look at your incessant postings and see that, yes in fact, all you do is bytch and moan.

So the banner will effect recruiting but not losing to **** teams?

IMO, YES way more. Don't kid yourself - most of these recruits know exactly what the QB issue is. They see all the crap on social media. They know next year is a different year with a new young QB. And I think the highly rated recruits have enough confidence in their ability that they see themselves as part of the solution to a better season.....

Banner = no fan support or crappy fan support. Who wants that?

Advertisement
So the banner will effect recruiting but not losing to **** teams?

One is something nearly everyone but Bama does and as such can’t be used effectively to negatively recruit, the other is something overreacting spoiled entitled fan bases do that demean their own program and can be used to negatively recruit, so the answer is yes.

All anyone has to do is look at your incessant postings and see that, yes in fact, all you do is bytch and moan.

You are delusional if you consider someone stating facts about a team as *****ing and moaning. I can just picture you in your annual performance review.
Boss: so you again have the worst performance in the company and we are going to need to make some serious changes.
Quatro: Stop bytching and moaning. Real men accept poor performance.

That's one thing that has been killing us. Beyond not being able to keep the Jeudy's, Surtains and Campbells home, we repeatedly get played and used as placeholders by kids. Look at Braylen Ingraham. Look at Michael Johnson Jr (who never should have been chased over Taisun anyhow)...theres no backup plan. They should have learned to recruit multiple kids until the end and if these kids are looking so are we. No reason to only recruit Sitkowski at QB last year and then MJJ this year. We got lucky with Jarren. We'll see if we can get lucky again for 2019.

I agree with you about most of those guys. To me, Ingraham is the most disgusting since his parents were also assuring staff he was coming. WTH. I personally think the staff had their doubts about MJJ since that first visit in April. I believe they thought they could convince him otherwise - that's why they trotted out different kids to host him on his second visit. It was a lot about his fit in the locker room.

Advertisement
Hold up.

There’s seriously a banner flying tonight? I can’t tell if this is serious or not.

As one of the founding Fire Golden banner members I’m curious to know.

I hate Richt more than anyone on the board but its really crazy to fly one now; it’s waaaay too soon for a banner.

That’s gotta be saved for the end of season 4, if the wheels fall off next year, or early season 5.

Flying the banner seems to be a Miami thing. Is anyone else doing this? We should just embrace it as a part of the program. Miami should fly its own sarcastic banners. We should have the best banner game, second to none.

Advertisement
LOL at those that think flying a banner will do more damage to recruiting than the current state of the offense and play calling. And what the powers that be have done to this program over the last fifteen years.

Kids aren't going to get to the next level playing in this offensive scheme and they know that.

You want elite recruits? Simple win, and put kids in the league.

Changes have to be made this off season. Why wait for more loses?

Banner supporters know CMR will not make changes on his own, unless pressured to do so.

Banner opposers hope CMR will make changes on his own. However, history does not support this happening.

Maybe if the banner said "Hire an OC", but a banner calling for Richt to be fired is way too early. It will do nothing since the admin wont want to pay the buyout. Just makes us look bad to recruits and future coaches...

Ummmm, the bandwagon fans jump on teams that win championships. Not teams that implode.

They also have to jump off(like they're doing now) in order to jump on another, this reminds me of the new era so called UM fans:

Advertisement
I hate Richt more than anyone on the board but its really crazy to fly one now; it’s waaaay too soon for a banner.

That’s gotta be saved for the end of season 4, if the wheels fall off next year, or early season 5.

Not more than me

These mfs are out to destroy the program it’s simple, just quit watching and following Miami, we don’t need you mfs. Literally nothing good will come of this if true, they aren’t firing richt anytime soon especially not this year so wtf are you trying to fly a banner for?

LOL at those that think flying a banner will do more damage to recruiting than the current state of the offense and play calling. And what the powers that be have done to this program over the last fifteen years.

Kids aren't going to get to the next level playing in this offensive scheme and they know that.

You want elite recruits? Simple win, and put kids in the league.

Changes have to be made this off season. Why wait for more loses?

Banner supporters know CMR will not make changes on his own, unless pressured to do so.

Banner opposers hope CMR will make changes on his own. However, history does not support this happening.

False, there maybe only one change that might need to be made, but right now, its still up in the air, but the fact that he was able to coach up 2 roster fillers into serviceable starters and got hayden grading out as one of the top guards in the acc, lets see what he actually can do with some better talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back