The banner is flying today boys!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't want Richt fired. I want him to hire an OC. Asking for him to be fired, with a banner, shows more about YOU than him.

If the banner said, “These get worse the more we have to spend on them. Hire an OC!” or something other than calling for Richt’s job after three losses, I could understand it.

But flying a “Fire Richt” banner is stupid. Especially with recruits at the game.

Advertisement
You comparing Butch to Richt is full ******.

I’m not going to dumb myself down to even try to figure out how you drew that conclusion. Clearly just avoiding the fact that we flew banners for Butch, like all of your ****** friends on here.

I’m not going to dumb myself down to even try to figure out how you drew that conclusion. Clearly just avoiding the fact that we flew banners for Butch, like all of your ****** friends on here.

Butch delivered a NC Richt well he just sucks .

Advertisement
The worse fan base in college football.

I'm not saying flying a banner is a good thing this early anyway but we just lost back to back games to Virginia and BC both bad teams. After 3 years of recruiting we have two QB's that should be starting for Rutgers not Miami. To top that off his QB recruiting this year sucks worse. I'm not giving Richt the benefit of the doubt at this point. If he can't recruit QB's step down or find someone who can.

Richt's play calling has gotten worse not better. I'm convinced he just doesn't have it. I don't have a problem flying a flag that says hire an offensive play caller. Not one doubt we'll be in the same position next year if Jarren isn't a super star. Ya we'll win today but big deal it's another garbage team. It's been 15 years since we were any good, that's not on the fans.

Wow...totally NOT on board with this. However I expect nothing less. Shake my ******* head once again at this clown fanbase.

Its unfortunately a microcosm of what is wrong with our piece of ****, morally bankrupt society. Bunch of lowlifes.

Butch delivered a NC Richt well he just sucks .

I know you’re a tad slow, but again I will tell you that I don’t know how you got to the conclusion that anyone was comparing their resumes. And you are yet again avoiding the fact that we flew banners for Butch.

I know you’re a tad slow, but again I will tell you that I don’t know how you got to the conclusion that anyone was comparing their resumes. And you are yet again avoiding the fact that we flew banners for Butch.

Sorry bro didn’t understand , you are slurring with Richts **** in your mouth.

Advertisement
Sorry bro didn’t understand , you are slurring with Richts **** in your mouth.
More evidence of why we're the dumbest fanbase in America. Can't even make an response. Have to go right for the middle school insults because of an underdeveloped frontal lobe.

Advertisement
At least I can read and defend my opinion and not turn into a ******* child when someone makes a reasonable point against something I said.

You can’t defend **** fcking slurper. You weren’t even around during the Butch days so ,you have no idea what the fck your are talking about. You are a slurper and a pretty good one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back