The Bank (6/8)

View as article
Advertisement
There are guys already on the roster that can do that much better than he can. Additionally, that skill at TE is much easier to find in guys that have much more athletic upside.
Arroyo and Riley can do all of that not to mention the transfer from Oregon. I welcome Lofton if he wants in but he isn’t somebody I’m sweating whatsoever. As you stated there are way too many qualifiers with this kid and his skill set. He is all right but nothing more.

Advertisement
No new commits yet?
Tired Zzz GIF

Advertisement
Who said concede, im just reading the reports and tea leaves. I have nothing to do with his recruitment lol
It means keep fighting because he is worth that fight, no **** you don’t have anything to do with his recruitment…

Advertisement
Advertisement
TBH, all we have to do is win 8 games this year and I’d bet we’ll have a top 7 class again. Now ofcourse id like to win more, but if we can win 8 the staff has a lot more to sell.
Honestly 7+ is able to be sold as improvement. 6 technically is but no one is trying to hear about a .500 year. Even if we go 7-5 and then snag a bowl win to get to 8, I think we have a great class. Would rather us win 8 in reg season but just saying I think even incremental improvement will help the sell a ton for recruits.

Advertisement
Back