The Bank (6/8)

View as article
Look who Emmitt ran behind....arguably the Greatest OL in NFL History. Put Sanders behind that OL and his stats would've been comical.
I recall seeing a statistic of average first contact/defender throughout a RB’s career. Barry Sanders initial contact he’d see was roughly a yard behind (-1) the line of scrimmage. Emmitt was +2.7 or some ****. Basically a 4 yard difference. Comical to say the least.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since this thread already derailed a bit, thought I’d just add an interesting discussion point. Elijah Brown (247 #3 QB) was CB’d to Stanford, had an OV there last week.

Advertisement
He took a shot & I respect it lmao
miss GIF

I recall seeing a statistic of average first contact/defender throughout a RB’s career. Barry Sanders initial contact he’d see was roughly a yard behind (-1) the line of scrimmage. Emmitt was +2.7 or some ****. Basically a 4 yard difference. Comical to say the least.
All he realistically had was Lomas Brown in front of him. Put Nate Newton, Mark Stepnowski, Larry Allen, Mark Tuinei and Erik Williams in front of Barry Sanders and he'd of averaged 175-200yds per game.

Advertisement
After Katrina, a lot of folk moved there from New Orleans and it just kept getting progressively worst every year after. Especially in Pritchard which is right outside the city limits.
I got friends and old teammates from P.A. Mattie T. Blount High School put out some ballers!

Advertisement
Gabster on Elija Lofton.

“I know we hoped that the Top247 tight end out of Bishop Gorman would shut it down this weekend, but I’m of the understanding that he’s going to follow through with his Texas visit next weekend. There’s less than 10 hours left in his Miami visit with an evening flight back home tonight. As I mentioned on Thursday, Lofton on a different timeline than the rest.”

Advertisement
Back