The Bank (6/8)

View as article
Advertisement
Too much focus on 100 and 40’s. Look at 10yd splits, standing long jump, vertical. T drill.

Short area explosiveness. Change of direction. Coming out of breaks.

Yes you want a guy to take the top off the defense but that can only happen so many times.

Same with running backs. I’m looking at kids who go from 0-60 quick and avoid loss of yards. 4 here, 6 there, then a 20 yard chunk.

I understand ur passion & hatred for THEM KLOWNS UP NORTH BUT…
Shawn Michaels Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button
You're pause meter can be a bit light for me at times but **** my boy was trippin with that rant. What was we doing to their faces?

Advertisement
Too much focus on 100 and 40’s. Look at 10yd splits, standing long jump, vertical. T drill.

Yes you want a guy to take the top off the defense but that can only happen so many times.

Same with running backs. I’m looking at kids who go from 0-60 quick and avoid loss of yards. 4 here, 6 there, then a 20 yard chunk.
Wasn't that what JJ looked for. Average number of runs to hit 20 yards. Why he chose Emmitt Smith.

Advertisement

I do prefer other indicators as much if not more than the 40. That said, it is a true indicator of long speed for certain positions bc very few WRs and DBs run <10 yards on any play. While I think some GPS info is bull**** I do like that data bc it allows you to see if guys sustain speed throughout or if their speed diminishes over time as they tire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh man Mobile been wild but since Katrina it's gotten worse. Drug dealing has made it where people killing folks grandparents, its crazy all over Alabama
Yup, i read that story after coming up on Honeykomb Brazy music. All i thought of Mobile was the senior bowl and when i used to take the greyhound from Louisiana to Florida it took that way. These kids wild af.

Exactly. You're describing some of our historical great RBs.
A few true burners never hurts, speed kills, but it's about those quicks for real.

Advertisement
Back