The Bank (6/11)

View as article
Advertisement
Other schools are having no problem getting blue chip commits but Miami cant. It’s frustrating
Stop the wild talk. We are getting talent on campus that over the last almost 20 years wouldn't have come or considered us due to poor athletics. Enjoy the process and hope this is the beginning to something nice.

Advertisement
I told u man to not buy into its the best month since yada yada talk. Not because we wont get players but because it will be a drawn out process. Kids are not gonna visit then boom commit the next day. So of course u gonna have the freak outs and crying for weeks. Thats also why i never particularly like the, "watch what we do the next 3 weeks" talk either. Promise low and deliver high.....always

Advertisement
Do we have other targets at RB that aren’t developmental outside or Gibson? I know we are after the kid from Alabama I believe but I know we also wanted Chauncey before committing to UGA.

WR also just going to be a problem until we produce isn’t it lol

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ghandi where do you see us with Trader?

No clue what’s going on there.

I know there was some butt-hurt there, but supposedly it’s been cleaned up.

Then you have him and a few Chaminade kids blowing FSU all over Twitter, so I don’t know what that means.

To be frank, I’m done with WR and DB recruiting down here. These are two national positions in my eyes.

I’d have Miller 10/10 over anyone down here.

For some…

But kids who hop high schools for larger exposure or to be with a proven winner…I absolutely believe them.

IMG kids… win they say “wins and losses matter” I believe them. The kids from California who transferred to Central to play HS ball didn’t do so to play for perennial 5 or 6 win teams. They could’ve stayed home for that.
Oh for sure dude

Like I was saying I don’t wanna make it seem like there’s nothing to it but…also I’ve seen it used as an excuse against us many times for kids that just ultimately don’t want to play here

There’s ZERO doubts that losing for as long as we have has cost us a ton of recruits

Advertisement
Back