The Bank (6/11)

View as article
Miami will land Stewart and Breeland.

Excellent chance with Scott as the third big item on the board.

I don’t think anyone else from that group will be at Miami.
Stewart and Breland are #1 and #2 as far as ceiling. We’ve never had an Edge like Stewart and Breland, despite being ranked lower respectively, feels like Leonard Taylor is the floor as a comp.

Advertisement
Stewart and Breland are #1 and #2 as far as ceiling. We’ve never had an Edge like Stewart and Breland, despite being ranked lower respectively, feels like Leonard Taylor is the floor as a comp.
Absolutely big time guys I heard Chase Young comparisons for Stewart. And don't forget Justin Scott I been hearing some Christian Wilkins comparisons

Advertisement
How is Taylor a comp for Stewart? One was a 6'3" 305 DT coming in, the other a 6'5" 235 edge. And is Breeland a 6'5" 290 edge? What am I missing?

Advertisement
I think kids just don’t want embarrassing losses. That loss to FSU was unbelievably ridiculous. We can’t have any of those this year and think we gonna close on 5* kids who are on the fence. That said, I don’t think there are any kids who realistically think we are gonna go from 5-7 to 9-3 either. Wanting to see a good product is really as simple as looking competitive in every game and looking like there is progress being made.

Other schools are having no problem getting blue chip commits but Miami cant. It’s frustrating
Patience.

Absorb the energy in the air. Put down the Kool-Aid and pick up the bath water. This is real talk, only the chosen will follow. Love wins, and Mario is love.

Can we expect recruits to believe if we won’t?

Advertisement
For some…

But kids who hop high schools for larger exposure or to be with a proven winner…I absolutely believe them.

IMG kids… win they say “wins and losses matter” I believe them. The kids from California who transferred to Central to play HS ball didn’t do so to play for perennial 5 or 6 win teams. They could’ve stayed home for that.
I agree with everything besides the exposure. If you’re good. Schools will find you. Top level kids aren’t as reliant on school exposure or their coaches’ connections in the modern day of YouTube highlights and online scouting services. When a 4 star kid transfers to STA or Central or whatever powerhouse school, it’s because he wants to win.

Maybe if you live in the middle of nowhere, North Dakota, you’d transfer for exposure or competition but if you’re staring at a mediocre school in Dade or Broward county, you’re not going under anyone’s radar.

My only hesitation in being excited is that the other big dudes are getting big time commits in this landscape. Look at what Clemson did last week. Why we got to wait? Hope it doesn’t wind up like the second wave. But I do trust MC on this end.
Clemson has had a pulse in the last 20 years…do some of y’all hear yoursevles?

Other schools are having no problem getting blue chip commits but Miami cant. It’s frustrating
IMG_3375.gif

Advertisement
Seems like this class will rely heavily on how good of a season this team has.

Hope Mario can get pass that pressure, and deliver.

Yeah… and they don’t want to lose to the likes of Middle Tennessee State University so there’s that.

And just like we see rankings and are aware we have more blue chip players on our roster than FSU, they want to see that our coaches know what to do with said talent and translate it to wins. Just like us adults on CIS want them to do. But these kids have a different vested interest in these outcomes.

Advertisement
Back