The Bank (11/23)

Agree. Nobody bats 1.000 but he’s leading the league in batting average and it’s not close. Can’t take that away from him.
I’ve been wrong with a few things with recruiting that changed late, the last being the wr Coleman. I could also be wrong about TVD too, I was told he was likely not playing again after FSU but their could be a change with that. The plan this week has been to start him unless there’s a setback , so we’ll see.

That said I’ll put my five year run against anybody and that’s just being real. It’s sink or swim and still haven’t drowned even though people root for it.

Advertisement
I’ve been wrong with a few things with recruiting that changed late, the last being the wr Coleman. I could also be wrong about TVD too, I was told he was likely not playing again after FSU but their could be a change with that. The plan this week has been to start him so we’ll see.
leaks.

That said I’ll put my five year run against anybody and that’s just being real. It’s sink or swim and still haven’t drowned even though people root for it.
TBH, if we are going off of five year runs, I gotta go 1. Babe Ruth, 2. You.

Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 12.50.43 PM.png

Advertisement
I’ve been wrong with a few things with recruiting that changed late, the last being the wr Coleman. I could also be wrong about TVD too, I was told he was likely not playing again after FSU but their could be a change with that. The plan this week has been to start him unless there’s a setback , so we’ll see.

Don't let the little weasel get under your skin Cribby, we all know your info is as good as it gets. In recruiting things do change, even the coaches don't see it coming sometimes.

Que is actually the greatest insider. If you pick the opposite of what he says then you’ll hit 100%.

Advertisement

Which is odd because you provide free content that we can’t get from the Rivals and 247s of the world.

So is TVD playing? Makes the betting line very interesting then.

Advertisement
Lol. Yeah that’s why there was no cb’s and nobody with confidence. The only real confidence was UT. I can go bump the Mauigoa thread if ya want. The only dots that’s been connected is you’re a troll lol.
Bump it bro I gotta see this

Totally get why at some point you have to respond to the fools who troll but people who know ignore their stupidity. There is no Cane coverage anywhere close to CribTalk.

Bump it bro I gotta see this

Page 99 post 1976
Page 100 post 1983
Page 103 post 2049
Page 108 post 2150
page 108 post 2158
Page 109 post 2168
Page 150 post 2981

Now If you start where I linked you you’ll see no confidence feom
the experts. 247 posters were saying CIS has gotten suddenly confident ( my post) and the UT lurkers acreen shot my post and said “ their insider put up the commit signal“ ( steph) . Their fans clown me and cis for not knowing crap. No Miami writer or other insiders anywhere had enough confidence to put in a cb. The most ironic thing is the guy trolling me in this thread @Stylie is in that very thread posting multiple posts , and he sure didn’t know crap.

Like I said “ revisionist history“. It’s cute to say now it’s not a big deal lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Page 99 post 1976
Page 100 post 1983
Page 103 post 2049
Page 108 post 2150
page 108 post 2158
Page 109 post 2168
Page 150 post 2981

the experts. 247 posters were saying CIS has gotten suddenly confident ( my post) and the UT lurkers acreen shot my post and said “ their insider put up the commit signal“ ( steph) . Their fans clown me and cis for not knowing crap. No Miami writer or other insiders anywhere had enough confidence to put in a cb. The most ironic thing is the guy trolling @style is in that very thread posting multiple posts , and he sure didn’t know crap.

Like I said “ revisionist history“. It’s cute to say now it’s not a big deal lol.

Dude ignore those clowns. I always feel like sooner or later the 1% idiot brigades will drive you away or back into radio silence. Guys like you are one of the biggest draws for low-volume/irregular posters like myself.

Recruiting is fluid. You hit way more than you miss, and when you aren't 100%, you're straight up about that. Fight the good fight, man. Very excited at some of the stuff you've alluded to recently, and can't wait to hear/see more.

Page 99 post 1976
Page 100 post 1983
Page 103 post 2049
Page 108 post 2150
page 108 post 2158
Page 109 post 2168
Page 150 post 2981

the experts. 247 posters were saying CIS has gotten suddenly confident ( my post) and the UT lurkers acreen shot my post and said “ their insider put up the commit signal“ ( steph) . Their fans clown me and cis for not knowing crap. No Miami writer or other insiders anywhere had enough confidence to put in a cb. The most ironic thing is the guy trolling @Stylie is in that very thread posting multiple posts , and he sure didn’t know crap.

Tbh you were hinting it for days… but until I saw that Curry gif I ain’t believe it.

Any doubt anyone had with you should’ve been removed following the Manny/Mario debacle this offseason. Recruiting just the cherry on top.

Page 99 post 1976
Page 100 post 1983
Page 103 post 2049
Page 108 post 2150
page 108 post 2158
Page 109 post 2168
Page 150 post 2981

the experts. 247 posters were saying CIS has gotten suddenly confident ( my post) and the UT lurkers acreen shot my post and said “ their insider put up the commit signal“ ( steph) . Their fans clown me and cis for not knowing crap. No Miami writer or other insiders anywhere had enough confidence to put in a cb. The most ironic thing is the guy trolling me in this thread @Stylie is in that very thread posting multiple posts , and he sure didn’t know crap.

Dallas Check This Out GIF

Advertisement
Back