Page 99 post 1976
Page 100 post 1983
Page 103 post 2049
Page 108 post 2150
page 108 post 2158
Page 109 post 2168
Page 150 post 2981

Now If you start where I linked you you’ll see no confidence feom
the experts. 247 posters were saying CIS has gotten suddenly confident ( my post) and the UT lurkers acreen shot my post and said “ their insider put up the commit signal“ ( steph) . Their fans clown me and cis for not knowing crap. No Miami writer or other insiders anywhere had enough confidence to put in a cb. The most ironic thing is the guy trolling me in this thread @Stylie is in that very thread posting multiple posts , and he sure didn’t know crap.

Like I said “ revisionist history“. It’s cute to say now it’s not a big deal lol.
Prove It The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement

Page 99 post 1976
Page 100 post 1983
Page 103 post 2049
Page 108 post 2150
page 108 post 2158
Page 109 post 2168
Page 150 post 2981

Now If you start where I linked you you’ll see no confidence feom
the experts. 247 posters were saying CIS has gotten suddenly confident ( my post) and the UT lurkers acreen shot my post and said “ their insider put up the commit signal“ ( steph) . Their fans clown me and cis for not knowing crap. No Miami writer or other insiders anywhere had enough confidence to put in a cb. The most ironic thing is the guy trolling me in this thread @Stylie is in that very thread posting multiple posts , and he sure didn’t know crap.

Like I said “ revisionist history“. It’s cute to say now it’s not a big deal lol.
Gaby didn’t even put his “official” prediction in til 30 minutes before the announcement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
InsideTheU learned that there is another name that some in Coral Gables are in the process of evaluating and are actively communicating with. That would be Cincinnati (Ohio) Winton Woods four-star cornerback Jermaine Mathews, an Ohio State commit.

Miami has yet to offer, which would be the first big step in anything potentially materializing, but Matthews told InsideTheU that he has legitimate interest as he continues to have conversations with Jahmile Addae and Demarcus Van Dyke.

The 6-foot, 175-pounder gave a pledge to the in-state Buckeyes back in July but has since fielded offers from Clemson and Michigan.

247Sports’ Allen Trieu thinks Matthews will eventually start games at the Power 5 level and compares the senior to Los Angeles Rams cornerback Troy Hill.

Another name Miami seems to be in the process of evaluating is San Pedro (Cali.) athlete Nicholas Fernandez who is committed to Arizona. As a 6-foot-4, 265-pounder who plays multiple positions on both sides of the ball, Fernandez has some interesting traits, but it sounds like if the Hurricanes were to go in this direction, the Southern California product would be a candidate to play along the interior defensive line as a three-technique.

Advertisement
If anyone is doubting cribby at this point, you’re a fool. Mauigoa, Cormani. He was saying D’Eriq King was done for the season weeks before it was reported. If I remember right, cribby was also first to say Manny met with the team to let them know he was done. The list is too long to remember.
Mane… some of dese muhfuccas in here be picking fights with @Cribby, just to pick fights.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back